Sold My Car, Now Need To Sell Spare Parts

KeithB

Sold my 87 Turbo T more than a year ago, but still have some spare parts laying around. All this stuff is used, and I don't currently have a car to test any of the electrical parts, so everything is sold as is. All parts did work when I originally bought them or took them off the car. All trim pieces are driver quality, nothing for a show car.

All prices do not include shipping, and payment by USPS money order or PayPal only please.

UPDATE 02/28/2013: Lowered prices on what I have left below. This stuff is going on ebay or in the trash soon.

3.5" LSI MAF, descreened $30.00
Alternator $40.00
Heater core to intake manifold pipe $15.00
Injectors, 6 stock and 2 blue-top 36 lbs injectors $40.00
Intercooler up-pipe to throttle body (2) $20.00 each
S&B 7" air filter with inverted top (equivalent to 9"), has hole for MAT sensor $20.00
Turbo inlet bell $20.00
Vacuum block for intake manifold doghouse $20.00
Windshield wiper arms, passenger side (2) $15.00 each

DSCF0760.jpgWhatsLeft-1.jpgInjectors.jpg

Sold my 87 Turbo T more than a year ago, but still have some spare parts laying around. All this stuff is used, and I don't currently have a car to test any of the electrical parts, so everything is sold as is. All parts did work when I originally bought them or took them off the car. All trim pieces are driver quality, nothing for a show car.

Some of the parts in the pictures have already been sold. If someone wants to give me $700 for everything, then I will give them preference. All prices do not include shipping, and payment by USPS money order or PayPal only please.

1987 Buick shop/service manuals, 3 volume set $75.00
3.5" LSI MAF, descreened $40.00
Air cleaner, original stock, missing bolt and wing nut $40.00
Alternator $50.00
Bilstein shocks, rear $50.00 pair
Coil pack $25.00
Door armrests, driver and passenger, grey $25.00 pair
Header, stock driver side, cracked $20.00
Headlight bezels, original stock black, left (cracked) and right $20.00 each
Heater core to intake manifold pipe $20.00
Ignition modules (2) $40.00 each
Injectors, 6 stock and 2 blue-top 36 lbs injectors $50.00
Instrument Panel shell $25.00
Intercooler up-pipe to throttle body (2) $20.00 each
KYB shocks, front $20.00 pair
Radiator fan, with resistor but no wiring harness $50.00
Radiator, original stock, small leak around upper hose connector $100.00
Rear bumper shocks $20.00 pair
Rear lower control arms $50.00 pair
Rear quarter panel extensions w/o spoiler $40.00 pair
Rear upper control arms with new axle housing bushings $50.00 pair
S&B 7" air filter with inverted top (equivalent to 9"), has hole for MAT sensor $20.00
Spare tire (no picture) $40.00
Sway bar, original stock with mounting brackets and end links $40.00
Turbo heat shield $25.00
Turbo inlet bell $20.00
Vacuum block for intake manifold doghouse $20.00
Windshield wiper arms, passenger side (2) $15.00 each

View attachment 181407View attachment 181408View attachment 181409View attachment 181410View attachment 181411View attachment 181412View attachment 181413View attachment 181415View attachment 181416View attachment 181419
How many miles on the rear shocks?

[quote="KeithB,

Headlight bezels, original stock black, left (cracked) and right $20.00 each

[/quote]

It appears the right side, passenger, is cracked, not the left side?

If I am correct, let me know your address and I will send a check for the one not cracked, thanks.

Interested in the turbo shield and tensioner if still available.

Here is a general response to several questions above. I will answer eveyone else when I get home from work later today.

Only the parts listed with a price in my original post are still available. There are some parts in the pictures that have already been sold, like the hood ornament, cam sensor, and tensioner.

As I noted in my original post, everything worked when I originally bought it or took it off the car, but I have no way to verify the electrical stuff now. For that reason, I have priced them a little low. Also, just to reiterate, everything is used.

Okay, here are more answers for things I didn't answer earlier today.

Rear shocks: I believe they have about 15K miles on them. I am already working a deal for all 4 shocks.

Headlight bezels: I will correct my original post. The right side has the crack, basically missing a small piece of the corner. The left side is not cracked, but does have some small nicks on the back side edge of the top.

Alternator: It has "120A" stamped on the case, so I assume it is the 120 amp model.

Arm rests: No tears or wear spots. There is a small nick in the grey top layer about the size of pin head on the driver side arm rest. Both are a little dirty.

Next in line for the rear Bilsteins.
Does the cracked driver side exhaust manifold have prior repair welds?

any bolt sets
Such as oil pan,water pump,timing cover, intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, fuel rail/ dog house?? Thanks Brian