Some New Appearance Changes To My 2011 Shelby GT500

DJ Red Barron

Door-To-Door Pipelayer
I made a few changes to the GT500. Changes: Tinted side markers, tail lights, head lights & fogs, "traditional" Shelby stripes in electric blue, "black chrome" fake gas cap, SHELBY lettering & Cobra emblems with electric blue eyes.

Since I am a huge pic slut, here they are. :D

01-A.jpg

02-A.jpg

04-A.jpg

06-A.jpg

08-A.jpg

05-A.jpg

02-B.jpg

04-B.jpg

35.jpg

40.jpg

39.jpg

And just a few other random pics of the car...

10.jpg

19.jpg

17.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

Thanks a lot guys!

Good catch longball. That's the same car, pre-stripes & lens tint. I meant to take that pic out of the series and forgot to. LOL

Thanks a lot guys! Good catch longball. That's the same car, pre-stripes & lens tint. I meant to take that pic out of the series and forgot to. LOL

that car looks F N awesome...... if i remember you have an awesome looking GN also...............both super clean beautiful cars!!!

It looks great! But I personally like the all black stealth look. The blue stripes just don't do it for me. If the car was completely black with the tinted lights, etc, it would be scary looking (in a good way).

Thanks Boston!

that car looks F N awesome...... if i remember you have an awesome looking GN also...............both super clean beautiful cars!!!
Thank you very much longball! On behalf of both cars! :D

It looks great! But I personally like the all black stealth look. The blue stripes just don't do it for me. If the car was completely black with the tinted lights, etc, it would be scary looking (in a good way).
Thank ya ZNix!

The blue stripes may very well be removed and the car left in complete black-out mode soon. I sold the GT500 last night and the new owner is leaning toward doing just that. I'll post up pics if he decides to.

Why did ya do all that and sell it?? I think a lighter color black or even a gun metal stripes would look prety sick

Thanks Boston!

Thank you very much longball! On behalf of both cars! :D

Thank ya ZNix!

The blue stripes may very well be removed and the car left in complete black-out mode soon. I sold the GT500 last night and the new owner is leaning toward doing just that. I'll post up pics if he decides to.

I love how it looks...Id get rid of the stripes on the side though.. top ones look sexy though and I hate stangs and strips...but i would rock that car for sure lol

Why did ya do all that and sell it?? I think a lighter color black or even a gun metal stripes would look prety sick
I bought the car in August of last year, drove it for 8 months plus, had a lot of fun with it and was offered more than what I had in it by a good amount so I let it go.

I was also going to use satin black on the car to see how it would have been had I kept.

I love how it looks...Id get rid of the stripes on the side though.. top ones look sexy though and I hate stangs and strips...but i would rock that car for sure lol
Thanks! :)

Nice Car...
Thank ya!

Very nice how is the Insurance on that one? We were thinking of trading in the wifes o7 for the 2013 Cobra but many We are both fearing the insurance on it.
Very very nice looking Cobra you have love the blue stripes on the black AWESOME car.

im not a big mustang guy but the shelby's are just awesome god rest carol shelby's soul,your car is the nicest I've seen yet