Some sad news

baadgn

Eric Rankin Lost his Wife (Jen) 37 yrs old On Sat she died suddenly at home Eric was away at a show when he found out. They have 5 children from the ages 3 to 17. A lot of us remeber Eric and his wild 8 Sec GN, Please join me in a prayer for him and his family

im sorry for his lost... i know words can not heal his pain or change anything, but i hope that time and God will........

very sad news. if there is anything i can do anything please ask. god bless and stay strong.

37 years old!!!!!! OMG what happened ? Heart attack? Man, my heart goes out to him!! I can't imagine what he is going thur right now. My prayers are with him and his whole family Daniel Ray

I am very sorry for Eric's loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to the Rankin family.

This is devastating news.
It just is not fair to lose a wife and mother at that age.
May God bless Eric and his family in their time of need.
I am going to go upstairs and give my wife and son a hug,
this was a huge reminder on how precious life is.

Very sorry to hear about his loss. My deepest condolences to him and his family in this painful time. May God bless him and give him the strength needed to get through this with his family.

Very sad

Sorry for the loss. We will remember the family in prayer. The Bible says that all the hairs on our head are accounted for and we all have an appointment with death. It also says that we are to rejoice as we are going home! I'll pray for strength, comfort, guidence, and support for the family.

Eric has been a good friend to alot of people in the Buick community for a number of years and if anyone is interested in sending money for their children's education fund it can be sent below.

We are going to take up a collection from some racers at Cecil this weekend and send it in, it is the least we can do to help. This is so very sad.

Address below:

In lieu of flowers, donations in Jennifer's memory may be made to an educational fund for her children, c/o Katherine Harvey, 1416 Silver Lane, East Hartford, CT 06118.

Wow! That is hard to believe! For those of you that do not know Eric personally I can say without a doubt that he has helped countless people for well over a decade. Myself included.

I only met his wife a couple of times at the old shop. She was a very nice woman. I cant imagine how one would cope with only one child, nevermind 5!

Has anyone thought about collecting a donation for expenses?