Something odd...

WH1_T-Type

with my hot wheels..

Earlier today I was looking at my kids hot wheels GN (09 version, gray/black) and noticed that it had a black stripe all the way down the side and realized that mine, of the exact same vintage DOES NOT HAVE THIS STRIPE!!!

Seems that I have an error one. I can tell that it is SUPPOSED to have it, because it has the stripe over the front fender, just not the rest. Also, it is an 09 because it says it is. I am aware that the 07 is completely gray, but like I said the front fender has the stripe and this has the 09 tag on it.....

very odd....

his:
DSC01017.jpg

mine:
DSC01011.jpg

The stripe is definitely there over the front fender.

So what do y'all think...maybe a real 'rare' hot wheels???

Good score!
All the ones I have, are all black across the bottom.
Hot Wheels has quite a few "errors".
I would keep it off to the side for sure.
Don't really know if it would be worth more $$$, but either way, it is different.

George :cool:

I've had it for a couple of weeks now and never noticed......then just sitting at my comp and I went 'hey...wait a minute!!' :) :)

keep saving them.. I have over 200 hot wheel GNs combined in all the colors and i also collect the GSXs too. (just started scooping up the red ones). My wife thinks im crazy. im filling rubbermaid bins with them all. I clean out the shelves when i see them. (in a few states...i scored on a trip to TENN.) Am i crazy? say no....

Well, THIS guy is gonna get 10 bucks for his error one and they just came out this year!!!

I'm definitely gonna hang on to em. Think I may start buying all the ones we come across also!