Sometimes you just gotta start over....

from what i hear the fiberglass parts are on order and was informed it needs to be ready for the march race.

No, due to some "issues" that are non car related we haven't had time to work on the car latley...

Ah, that's a bummer. Was hoping to see it there. You going without the car anyways?

I will be at our National event...

Far as BG I am not sure yet... Probably be last minute as usual for me;)

thanks dan!

You guys are right. That is mark xxdarksidexx that was on this board. Same guy that stalked brian for a couple of years...

It made me mad at first, then it hurt, then i just laughed at it this morning... Anyone that knows us knows the truth:)

before i forget anyone want any carbon fiber parts??? Looks like we are going to have to do the deal so anyone interested can save some money by getting in on the first order!
wow

I just realized that I had video of this car on my YouTube channel that predates Shane's ownership. Even then it was whipping up on V8's. Here's a blast from the past....

[YOUTUBE]m7hYfkUEXGs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]jNb0RMe8yiU[/YOUTUBE]

Think they had to close up shop when the economy took a dump.

Yeah, we closed up shop but not due to the economy. It was due to the POS that ran the place and STUCK me... It was just ashame all the money I dropped into the car and the place for it to be sitting in pieces while others race cars got completed on my dime but:rolleyes:

Jay and I will get the car back running one day. I am talking with a few different people about finishing up chasis.

Yeah, we closed up shop but not due to the economy. It was due to the POS that ran the place and STUCK me... It was just ashame all the money I dropped into the car and the place for it to be sitting in pieces while others race cars got completed on my dime but:rolleyes:

Jay and I will get the car back running one day. I am talking with a few different people about finishing up chasis.

Hey Shane, can you open another shop and get my car done on your dime? That would be awesome..Thanks :biggrin:

Sorry to hear about the POS sticking it too you.

Bryan