Sorry no dolphins

RIFF RAFF

CAN'T MEMBER
OK . I CLOSE ONE OF MY SHOPS DOWN THE OTHER NIGHT & HEAD OVER TO ADVANCE AUTO PARTS TO PICK UP A PART FOR ONE OF MY CARS .. IM STANDING AT THE COUNTER WHEN THIS YOUNGER GUY ASKS ABOUT MY GN/GNX CLONE HOW FAST ? HOW MUCH? HOW OLD? SO I GIVE HIM THE SPEAL .WHEN I GET TO THE PART WHERE I SAY IT RUNS IN THE TENS HE CALLS ME OUT AND SAYS WITH A SMIRK NO WAY!! SO I ASK HIM. READY TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS . BECAUSE I ONLY RACE FOR FREE ON FRIDAYS. TEST & TUNE .. WITH A BIG SMILE HE SAYS IVE GOT MY BIKE AND IT RUNS LOW 13s .STILL WANT TOO RUN ? I SAID YOUR BIKE POSES NO THREAT TO MY BUICK .SO ITS ON . WE HEAD OVER TO A FOUR LANE HWY CLOSE BY AND COME TO A LIGHT HE LOOKS OVER AT ME AND SAYS YOU STILL SURE & I GIVE HIM THE NOD AND SAY YOU BETTER GET A HEAD START WHEN THE LIGHT CHANGES . HE CHUCKELD A BIT AND SAYS ITS YOUR MONEY .SO LIGHT TURNS GREEN I LET HIM JUMP AND TAKE THE LEAD . I LEFT SOFT WITH NO BOOST AND BLEW BY HIM LIKE HE WAS STANDING STILL .WE GET TO THE NEXT LIGHT AND I SAY PAY UP SUCKER & HE GIVES ME SOME CRAP ABOUT MISSING A GEAR AND THATS THE ONLY WAY I BET HIM. EVEN THOUGH I WAS SITTING AT THE NEXT LIGHT WAITING ON HIM . SO I SAY OK BUT IM NOT GOING EASY ON YOU THIS TIME AND YOU BETTER HAVE ALL YOUR GEARS READY . SO I BRAKE BOOST HER TO 6 PSI LIGHT TURNS GREEN AND ALL HE IS IS A SPECK IN THE REAR VIEW . HIS 1400 CC SUZUKI INTRUDER IS DUSTED . AND IM ON THE WAY OUT WITH THE WIFE TO SPEND HIS $100.00 DOLLARS AT LOGANS ROADHOUSE .. I LOVE RACING BIKES .. SUCKERS

nice. surprised it wasnt a closer race. where did he pay up? right there or did u pull over somewhere?

guess he'll never want to race another car :eek:

but i'm sure he's telling his buddies that he almost beat a twin turbo gnx that runs 9 :rolleyes:

I had to get it today

nice. Surprised it wasnt a closer race. Where did he pay up? Right there or did u pull over somewhere?

you know young people paid on friday broke on saturday. I was pissed when he told me id have to get the money today after we raced . He must of thought he had it in the bag so he didnt need any money he was taking mine .. Right!!

No

guess he'll never want to race another car :eek:

But i'm sure he's telling his buddies that he almost beat a twin turbo gnx that runs 9 :rolleyes:

he told the truth the next day to all the guys at advance & now it went to all the local advance stores and even back to some of my shops . He told them he got spanked bad . By a buick no less.when the manager of the advance on the south side asked me about it i was shocked that the kid told the truth . Sad thing is i tried to tell him he would need a rocket powered bike to beat me . And i was telling the truth too ..

I know

1400 intruder wtf was he thinking :eek:

thats why i gave him the jump. I figured he needed it. I told him it was like racing a bicycle against a moped .. You just cant pedal fast enough ...THE BEST PART IS HE TOLD HIS BOSS [A FRIEND OF MINE ] THAT I WAS STILL SMOKING THE TIRES WHEN I PASSED HIM AT OVER 60MPH .. WE HAD A GOOD LAUGH ..

any time a street car beats a 1400cc street bike u have a fast car period.

Nice!

Great kill and well told.

Mike Barnard

I've got an Intruder...GREAT bike....race bike??? NO WAY!!! Kid was a fool. Hell, I've also got a CBR600 that wouldn't beat half the cars on this site!

I could'nt talk him out of it

i've got an intruder...great bike....race bike??? No way!!! Kid was a fool. Hell, i've also got a cbr600 that wouldn't beat half the cars on this site!

when i tried he was kinda saying i was afraid to race him . With his vance & hines pipes and all .. Ive got an 86 v65 magna that wont touch my car in a race and thats a really fast bike .. But my tummy was happy . My wife got steak & lobster me 20 ounce porter house .. Well worth it ..