More details to come
flyerfront.png

Southern Buick Shootout 2011

Mark Your Calendars!!!
"North vs South"
April 22nd and 23rd, 2011
Silver Dollar Raceway ~ Reynolds, GA
This event is put on by Hartline Performance, so if you have any questions or wish to sponsor please contact us.
Payouts and more information will be posted soon.

"North vs South"

trying to get some Northern skirts ruffled are we? :eek: give them guys & gal a good reason to take a few layers of clothes off & come race, (if they think they have something for the South)!!

Word on the street is it will be too much snow on the ground (already seen the future) and they wont come down to play...

Why was I thinking all these years that you were originally from upstate NY somewhere near where the rotbox GN had come from?!?!

Otherwise, I could have been picking on you for one more thing all these years!!

TurboIndian said:
I think it's because there vaginas ache.

Is there a difference between "their", "there", & "they're".... :p :biggrin:

K.

Are the Northern Boys "Shivering" cause they are Cold or Scared???:eek:

Scared of WHO!! Or WHAT!! I aint Skeered!! Anybody want to call me and my junk out??? I can make sure I can get my trailer out:eek:

Oh wait!! Your Skeered to include me!! Maybe I will just bring something a bit slower so Im allowed to play:cool: Mike:cool:

Mike put that damn motor in a 3200+ # door car then lets see what # it runs.

Heck it wont run fast enough in a 1800# car , so I dont see me going backward into full blown street car!! Put yours in a dragster and we will see whos got what!!:eek: Mike:cool:

As an Attempt to Satisfy our NORTHERN RACERS.......
We have changed the date of our "Southern Buick Shootout"!!!
:eek:

CHANGE Your Calendars!!!
"North vs South"
APRIL 22nd & 23rd, 2011
Silver Dollar Raceway ~ Reynolds, GA

Campers and RVs are welcome to stay at the track: $30 per night
For Hotel Information, you can go to the track website:
Silver Dollar Raceway

This event is put on by Hartline Performance!! Any questions or if you wish to sponsor this event please contact us.

Payouts and more information will be posted soon

Well, that puts the screws to my racing plans. :( I will be in Orlando with the grandkids for the Easter weekend. I doubt the blue Opel will make the long trip either. Looks like my first Buick event for 2011 will be May 11 - 14.

I was looking forward to getting out of the cold damp north and heading south in March . :cool: