Spark plugs

Do you have any modifications done to it? I ran Autolite 605's in my almost stock GS and they did well. They are copper core, so you will probably change them often, but they will keep your Knock down a little bit as they are 1 range colder than stock. I also know that NGK plugs are of a bit higher quality and may last a little longer though most everyone runs autolite's and reccommends them. Let me know of any mods you might have and then I can help some more.

-Dennis

Alright, then I would probably go with the autolite 605's. If you are going to go with more mods including a smaller pulley you may want to drop down to the autolite 104's, which are 2 ranges colder than stock as opposed to one. I hope this helps :)

-Dennis

joe its kelly ( neils roomate)

i run delco 932's on my car right now

you can also get the autolites

Joe,
I ran 104s on my stock 98 GTP (Hogan DP,alt mod,ecm reloc, Denso O2,cold air )

Mainly wanted to try then as i had them on the shelf. Idled fine and ran great. Some guys suffer from poor gas milage with the cold plugs mine didnt. I would regularly get 16-18 mpg city. On long trips easy 26 mpg

I run 104's in mine and just got 31.5 MPG on a 450 mile trip. It also helped settle down the idle some, and overall did wonders for the car. Though I am running a 3.4" pulley, so i guess the choice is up to you.

-DD