Special Invitiation

All of the prizes are for GP's. Can we take cash:D

I dont think my car will be race ready by then, unfortunately

Actually they were asking me how many I thought were coming to offer up a trophy for us. I don't think its necessary. It's actually kinda nice being the odd ball in the group. Lots of admirers. Not so awfully sure mine will be ready either. I have the fingers crossed and will be working pretty much non stop after work and weekends to make it. This is one of the best car groups I have been around. (other then the GS club and it's members) They are great people, especially the Prez and the Mrs's. They really support their hobby and encourage each other. You don't see that too often. Hope you can make it. If not they are having one at the end of the season as well. :D :)

I shall try to attend as well. For me I will just spectate but I will bring the GN if the weather is nice.

thumbs up to MIGPC! I agree that Babe and Brent are some of the nicest people I have known, and I got to know them through the car club. I was an active member of the club till I sold my 97 GTP (pics can be seen in my album in my sig). I still keep contact with them and they are great! Provided all goes well, I will be in attendence and if weather permits, so will the TR :p

Renthorin...sounds good! :) I am going to see if Art (darthv6gn) will want to join in on the caravan...

I anyone still going to this event? The weather does not look good. I'm not driving two and a half hours to get snowed on:D .

Scott

I do not think I will be able to go. GN definitely will not as I have yet to put road coverage back on her :-(

This has been canceled and moved to May 3rd for their rain date due to bad weather.. Thanks! :(

I think most of us will be in Norwalk for the Buick event there that's going from Thursday-Sunday