Spohn front end rebuild kit

pvt num 11

Finally driving it
I just finished installing Spohn's front suspension rebuild kit - went in pretty quickly, but the removal of the factory stuff was a total pain in the butt. Steering response is better, as is my alignment - after i took it to Lex Brodies for a check-up. Next up, plugs, wires and an oil change.

Sweet. Yeah, mine just got put in as well. I look forward to seeing how big of a difference it is to my old stuff.
underbody4rb.jpg

Hey, wow, you have a LOT of red stuff under there. I like the LCA's, are those Spohn?

pvt num 11 said:
Hey, wow, you have a LOT of red stuff under there. I like the LCA's, are those Spohn?
lol yeah I guess I do. I was just gonna do the k member and than I thought, eh, why not this and, how bought this, etc...ha

And yeah, they are spohn's. The rears are Lakewood but I think I am gonna swap them out for some Stenod Performance ones when they get their suspension stuff goin.

The red 'U" shaped bar is the K-member, right, or do I have it wrong?

I'm waiting for all the creaking to go away, I guess new joints have to break in or something.

pvt num 11 said:
The red 'U" shaped bar is the K-member, right, or do I have it wrong?

I'm waiting for all the creaking to go away, I guess new joints have to break in or something.
Yes, thats my k member. It's from PaRacing. Took forever for them to make, of course I heard they were never #1 in on time shipments, lol.

Yeah I just need to do a lot of cleaning up, replace my shocks and struts, rear end, driveshaft, and than its maybe a new brake system. But the brake system might have to be a fall project.