Spoolfool 1 piece rear filler

littlebuick8

Just wan't to say thanks for all the hard work that went in to making this piece.. We have had the pleasure of working with some fiberglass part's in the past from other places... nothing compares to this piece. 10 thumbs up.. Thanks for all the hard work you did!!!

Just wan't to say thanks for all the hard work that went in to making this piece.. We have had the pleasure of working with some fiberglass part's in the past from other places... nothing compares to this piece. 10 thumbs up.. Thanks for all the hard work you did!!!

What he said !!!

Thanks guys.:)
I hand made the originals myself. It took me many hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars. I can't count the times that I got all frustrated while working on these things because I didn't think that they were nice enough. Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to that stuff. I think I almost took the whole project out to the trash at least three times during development. I seriously wasn't sure if anyone would like these things. I must say that the positive response has been overwhelming.

Do you guys know why I'm the only paying vendor that's not listed?
Shane has been asking for my banner and links for over a year now. It's because we can barely keep up with orders as it is. :D
Just to let you guys (and a few gals) know, I'm in the process of developing a few new, well needed parts for our cars (and more bumper filler molds;) ). Any parts I make will be just like our bumper fillers. Hand made in the USA and of the highest quality, or I wont make them. That's just how I roll.;)

Thanks for all the support and Happy Spooling.

Mike Barnard

The last bumper filler you will buy. No problems with the installation and fits great under the tail light assy and where it bolts up to the rear quarter fender on both sides. Highly recommended!