SpoolFool2

58Kiowa

Back story. I ordered a Turbo Cover from Mike a couple months back. During our conversation it came up I was deployed/TDY whatever the Army is calling it to Korea for a 9 month stay. I have never met Mike before and have only talked with him on the phone once, yet he offered to ship me a free T-shirt and some sticker's for free as long as I posted some pics. Love being part of the Buick community. First pic, myself trying to make the shirt look good hanging out in the hangar next to my favorite helicopter, second pic laptop I use to smooth out the main-rotor and tail-rotor, third pic I am in the middle doing some field time having a good time with my crew chiefs.
DSC00809.JPG
DSC00805.JPG
10626885_720520611355174_6512698590490407184_n.jpg

Beautiful - Thanks for sharing. We visited Alaska last year and loved it.

Mike

Great pics in the Kiowa. When I was in Korea I got to go up in the Huey's and Blackhawk's. Fun stuff!!!

Great pics, & many thanks for yours & others services.
It's people like you that make this country free and the place to be.

Hoooaaa brother. Stay safe and I remember riding in a Huey. I loved sitting in the door, especially when they took a hard turn. 95 bravo and Mike;s an ex tanker.(y) Mike's a class act for sure.;)

Awesome stuff. Major respect to those who served in the military. Definitely people that will stand by your side if times get rough.

Wow!
Just saw this thread.
Thanks for sharing the great video and pics. You made my day. :)

Glad you enjoyed the care package. Thank you for your service.

Mike Barnard

Jeez! A brave guy serving our country and a nice guy named Mike doing such a nice thing for him...........It just doesn't get any better than that!

And thank you for your service.....you make us feel safe at home.

Bruce '87 Grand National