Sportsman Pros

1QUIK6

Will a 26x7.5x15 sportsman pro look any wider on a 6" rim than a 3.5" rim? I have 26x10.5x15 M/T ET Streets w/Draglites on back & would like to match them up with something that doesn't look to narrow up front.
Suggestions? :cool:

They'd probably look wider, but also probably shorter, maybe even TOO short. I have the same tires on 15x4 Convo Pros and I think they look just about right in regards to width/height, but like you said, they're substantially narrower than the rears....I have 28x11.5x15 QTP's on mine.

I'll be working on the GN this weekend, so if you want, I'll snap some pics of 'em. Probably not a whole lot different than how they'd look on a 15x3.5 though.

Steve

How about mismatched tire brands? What about a BFG Radial TA- 225/60/15 or 205/65/15 front tire? Anyone out there with M/T ET streets on back and XXX on front?

How about the Sportsman Pros 26x8.5x15 on the 15x6 Weld wheel. Would that still look to short? What about a Firestone Lemans 205/65/15? :confused:

That may look better. My street tires are 235/60SR15 Radial T/A's on stock GN rims, and they're right about 26" tall.

The 205/65's may be just about right on a 6" wide rim. Try checking www.tirerack.com for the tire dimensions, that'll give you a ballpark idea. Better to be a little shorter than the rear than too tall....that would look goofy. :eek: