SSBC Calipers & Powerslot Rotors

buickjeff

Up For Sale

Brand new - SSBC Force 10 calipers and slotted powerslot
rotors - never taken out if the boxes $475 + shipping for the calipers and rotors - email me if you would like pictures
summmit did a better job of explaining them then i could so i took this from their catalog

Want to lighten up your vehicle's front-end, to reduce unsprung weight and improve handling and braking? Upgrade your heavy, tired old OE disc brake system with one of Stainless Steel Brakes' Quick Change caliper upgrade kits. They're direct bolt-on replacements, featuring lightweight Force 10 two-piston, aircraft-quality aluminum calipers, for a significant unsprung weight reduction and up to 30 percent more clamping force. These calipers are fitted with corrosion-resistant stainless steel pistons and come complete with high-performance pads. Mounting hardware is included.

These Power Slot performance brake rotors are designed to improve your stopping power and eliminate brake fade. They feature a Vac-U-Slot design that sheds heat and gasses faster, while maintaining a clean pad surface, significantly reducing brake fade. Only the finest castings are used for optimum rotor wear, balance, and reliability, and silver cadmium plating provides superior corrosion resistance and helps retain that new look. These rotors are a terrific choice to replace your OE rotors.

Thanks for looking

Up For Sale

Brand new - SSBC Force 10 calipers and slotted powerslot
rotors - never taken out if the boxes $475 + shipping for the calipers and rotors - email me if you would like pictures
summmit did a better job of explaining them then i could so i took this from their catalog

Want to lighten up your vehicle's front-end, to reduce unsprung weight and improve handling and braking? Upgrade your heavy, tired old OE disc brake system with one of Stainless Steel Brakes' Quick Change caliper upgrade kits. They're direct bolt-on replacements, featuring lightweight Force 10 two-piston, aircraft-quality aluminum calipers, for a significant unsprung weight reduction and up to 30 percent more clamping force. These calipers are fitted with corrosion-resistant stainless steel pistons and come complete with high-performance pads. Mounting hardware is included.

These Power Slot performance brake rotors are designed to improve your stopping power and eliminate brake fade. They feature a Vac-U-Slot design that sheds heat and gasses faster, while maintaining a clean pad surface, significantly reducing brake fade. Only the finest castings are used for optimum rotor wear, balance, and reliability, and silver cadmium plating provides superior corrosion resistance and helps retain that new look. These rotors are a terrific choice to replace your OE rotors.

Thanks for looking

How come you choose not to install them???
FRED

No Problem with the hi-jack

The spindles are sold thru savitske classic and custom
they allow the use of bolt on c5-6 vette brake calipers
plus the added benefit of improved suspension geometry
i really didnt want to go with the cutting the spindle and using
a bracket route. not saying anything is wrong with that way
ive just been advised against that way

i hope this link works

Savitske Classic & Custom