Stage 2 built. 1987 Buick Turbo T - project -"Fall out "

image.jpeg

A picture shot of the hard top .. The results

image.jpeg

Here a picture of the side passenger rear panel.

There is 6 hands of coat in the off white paint job

image.jpeg

The stock engine will be pulled out to prep for the stage 1 built.

We decided to prep and paint the engine bay away from the traditional painted engines.

The stage 1 built will have some parts that will accommodate the paint job. Something unique in the works.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Thanks to some members in the TR community here , highway stars , the parts Inc for these amazing pieces for project fall out.

The air dam and bumpers are NOS parts.

Now in the process of the paint and prep of project fall out. I've picked up some parts for the stage Q built along the way.

Thanks to members of the community and private collectors

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I picked up this off center BGC intake in December of 2015 from captainGN in the forums. It was a heck of a deal I could not pass up !

It came equipped with the fuel rails, bolts and upper plenum.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Before the purchase of the BCG intake , I bought a set of never used ATR 4 bolt headers from a private collector.

These were never installed .. At one point I had these for sale in the open forum but decided to use these for the built.

image.jpeg

Instead of ordering a new set of reproduction bumperretes, the factory ones were still in great condition.

A little polishing didn't hurt to try.

image.jpeg

Here are the cold pipes for the eastern performance. In the future these will recurve a fine polish

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I am
Planning to run a external oil pump adapted to the stock timing cover. The modified oil pan from RJC

image.jpeg

Thanks to Jeremy aka Jpolzin on the boards for this awesome 200amp chrome polished alternator.