Stage 2 long block

Is my price to high ?? It's a great Un used block and bitchin crank make me a offer

No. I considered it for my car, But I found a running stage car for what it would have cost to put your engine together with everything needed. People aren't buying right now. and if they are, they want stuff for about .60 cents on the dollar. I am trying to sell a VERY nice gn with a completely built 109 motor, billet trans, etc. for what I feel is a very fair price and I can't get a sniff.

I think everyone is turned off because of the over bore on it . The block has been sonic checked by mr. Duttwhiller and from what he has told me there is plenty of meat in bores to support a high HP turbo application .

Yes. It may not be the best for a guy wanting to go 8's, but it would be good for a guy wanting mid 10's at low boost and have a bottom end that will last, unlike a 109 that is just waiting to go boom at that hp level.

That guy was under priced, I talked with him and he did not know the value of what he had. I would not sell yours that cheap, your price is a fair deal for anybody.

Mike

Very true. That's a dream find, not a fair and accurate representation of the true value. It's like having a home in your area short sell by $80k and someone says your house is priced too high by the comps.

Thanks guys I do need to move this block but Im not going to give it away
New price 6900 plus shipping

TTT $6900 again this block is already to go . The machine work is done might need a light finsh hone . To compare if you buy a TA block for 4k then spend another 1k-1500 in machine work then have to buy everything else . This block needs pistions then you will have a killer 280cid monster .

Open to trades + cash let me know what you have . Performance parts

Okay I have the bare block left , the billet stroker wide journal crank , and wide journal on center rods left . $5800 plus the ride

Block 3k
Crank 2500
Rods 400

Carrillo wide journal single pass on center 6.500" image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg