Stage right launch

GO FAST

Till it breaks , i'm having a blast :D

Attachments

• Citrus Nationals holeshot.jpg
    Citrus Nationals holeshot.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 330
Very nice. I have a Stage Right too and love it.
What was your Boost at launch and what work have you done on your rear of the car to keep it straight and plant those tires?

This is one of the best wheel stands I've seen. :D

Hell yea!

Hell yea! I love it..... now make my car do that..... :D

What is your combo if you don't mind sharing.......

I ran a 10.68 with my wheels about 3in of the groud. our buildups are pretty close. do you have a/c or fiberglass on the car?

Thanks for all the positive comments . I basically havn't changed the suspension in 13 years. Stock 8.5" rear w/30 spline Mark Williams c-clip eliminator axles , and drive shaft , eaton posi , stock springs W/airbags , lakewood shocks , southside lower control arms , and bennett adjustable upper.The boost on that launch i'm not sure , I was only watching the tree cause it was a bracket race , guessing from the 60' maybe 15 psi or so. The car has fiberglass bumper and ice cold a/c.

that pic makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I have the same transbrake but have not used it yet. Im hoping for a pic like that this spring. :biggrin:
Our builds are close to the same too.
I have Metco lowers and uppers (adj), HRParts bar, Mosers, and a TA Girdle

GO FAST said:
Thanks for all the positive comments . I basically havn't changed the suspension in 13 years. Stock 8.5" rear w/30 spline Mark Williams c-clip eliminator axles , and drive shaft , eaton posi , stock springs W/airbags , lakewood shocks , southside lower control arms , and bennett adjustable upper.The boost on that launch i'm not sure , I was only watching the tree cause it was a bracket race , guessing from the 60' maybe 15 psi or so. The car has fiberglass bumper and ice cold a/c.

What kind of sway bar is that??