Starting to make progress.

$ 1000... that includes sensors for water/oil/speed / the pressure module / boost semsor. hardware straight forward and fairly easy. mounted controll box center of opening where speedo cable came thru and the gauge cluster fits in same mounting point as original with original screws I had digital dash so i used both the wire harnesses to make all the hookups for lighting/turnsignal/cruise on/brake warning/check engine/power/ground/fuel. I ran a wire out to engine bay for tach signal and a wire for speed signal inplace of vss.
It is user progamable to just about any fuel sending unit. and has programable speed output for ecm and cruise.
It will be a few weeks before i get a chance to light it up. i am not completed with engine harness so no power yet.
boost shows in the display under tach or speedo with ever i choose when i program it.
Bob

all the install instructions are on the web site. i studied them before i made the purchase.
i looked into making one with individaul gauges with prices and fab work i chose this unit
Bob

MORE PROGRESS
1209121230a.jpg
1209121232b.jpg

I like the way your project is coming along, are you going to swap the steering shaft to the u joint style from a jeep, or keep it like it is.

Roller cam .... comps cams I purchased kit from cottons performance.
Headers were purchased from postons buick ... back when I first purchased car in 2006

DETAILS,,, DETAILS,, I am back at it..... slowly getting the rest assembled just might have it going in a few more weekends.
0323131713.jpg
0323131713a.jpg
0323131714.jpg

wow looks great man. Keep up the good work and make sure to give us some updates from time to time.

0623132049.jpg
more completed but slow going just to hot in the garage

Attachments

• 0623132051b.jpg
    0623132051b.jpg
    920.8 KB · Views: 86