stearing column

82 and newer G-body. There are some minor differences, mainly the wiper stalk and wiper switch. You can either reuse the stalk or buy a new one. Make sure you get the correct wiper switch. It will make a difference if it has delay wipers. They can be swapped out too. Good luck. Cheap and good floor shift columns are a rare sight in the yards now.

82 and newer G-body. There are some minor differences, mainly the wiper stalk and wiper switch. You can either reuse the stalk or buy a new one. Make sure you get the correct wiper switch. It will make a difference if it has delay wipers. They can be swapped out too. Good luck. Cheap and good floor shift columns are a rare sight in the yards now.
good meaning the tilt intact?

Hell, I cant get rid of them in Hawaii.. and I'm too freaking lazy to ship them...

Yep, same here. I usually snag the good ones when I see them in the yards. As long as the tilt isn't to sloppy and some retard didn't bust it up with a screwdriver than its good to me. Every year the supply gets lower and lower.
Now if your in jamb you can make your own floor shift column by using the column shift G-body column. Use the bowl, the piece that the lever would attach to on the column shift, from a non air bag Cavalier or 3rd gen Camarobird with and automatic. Its a PITA rebuilding one but if its the only option than what can you do.