Stock heads

thenasty6

Anybody in the area have or know where I can get a pair of v6 heads.
Really need some my Buick is my only car at the moment. :(

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do you need finished heads or cores that need rebuilding? I've got a pair but they need some work to make them 100%. No cracks, just been run and need some love.;) I also do porting if you need it.:D

Finished would be easiest. But I wouldn't mind if I needed work.
Pretty much what happened is while I was gone with the military. My brother took my car out blew the radiator hose, fixed it but filled it with water.
Well when the freeze came threw he had my car out side with water in it :(
When I got back. The car ran but over heated, come to find out after checking everything that its cracked both heads but some how the block survived. :confused:
But yea its my only car, really just need some heads.

Sent from my PC36100 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I have a pair that came off a 4.1 I bought, and I think I have a pair from a member that I bought a few years ago. Both are assembled/used and have been sitting. PM me and we can discuss price/trade/compensation or other if interested. Im in s arlington.

And as stated above Charlie could port them.

I've got 1 that hasn't been run but is done. Took it off a rebuilt engine that came with one of my cars.The heads were mis-matched but technically I have 2 ready but would still recommend replacing the springs.

I've got 1 that hasn't been run but is done. Took it off a rebuilt engine that came with one of my cars.The heads were mis-matched but technically I have 2 ready but would still recommend replacing the springs.

I understand on the springs.
But it'd still ok to use the mismatch ones on one motor?

I have a pair that came off a 4.1 I bought, and I think I have a pair from a member that I bought a few years ago. Both are assembled/used and have been sitting. PM me and we can discuss price/trade/compensation or other if interested. Im in s arlington.

And as stated above Charlie could port them.

Pm sent

I understand on the springs.
But it'd still ok to use the mismatch ones on one motor?
Shouldn't be an issue since both are highport heads. One is an 8445 casting and the other one is earlier, so the water passages on the end aren't bridged.

Shouldn't be an issue since both are highport heads. One is an 8445 casting and the other one is earlier, so the water passages on the end aren't bridged.

What type of compensation are we looking at?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app