Stock ported intakes

racemybuick

Hot Air Teacher/Student
putting a feeler out here....any interest in ported stock intakes anybody?

I am looking to get my money back that i invested in one, and I am personally porting another, taking my time and making sure I make no mistakes....The one I am having completed professionally, will cost 300.

The other that I am finishing myself would be in the area of 250...any interest? let me know!

I have about 5 intakes, possibly 6, and I am looking to get into the porting business if I turn out to be good at it...I am not talking about gutting these things...I have the EGR hump filled, then ground to a point, and smooth...i open up all the ports and smooth them out as deep as I can go...I am using a set of carbide die grinding bits, and a dremel to get in deeper than usual....I cannot flow test my personal port jobs, but I can guarantee an improvement over the stock! I fill the EGR humps with lead by the way, before I grind them down...if you just start cutting into them, they are hollow, and you get left with a mess....So, if the interest is there, I can port out two more and sell them off for 250...I am just trying to raise some money for my project...

i actually got two intakes by accident...one guy sold me a turbo, and sent the intake with it!!!

the other came from a parts car that wasnt even supposed to have a motor in it, but the guy lied to me and told me it had no motor.....when I went to tow the car, the kid's mother tried telling me not to pick it up because her son wasnt finished working on it....I already paid for the car, and there it sat, with a motor and all...i called the kid at work and he told me he was going to strip it before I picked it up! so i told him if that is the case, i dont want it and I wanted my $$ back...he said just take it! the motor was shot, so i kept the intake, turbo and pipes, junked the rest!

So...with all these intake sitting around, I should make some $$$ back!!!!

if you are interested, please email me! I never get PM's!!!

Racemybuick@yahoo.com

John