stock turbo and injectors....what chip??

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
ok, my car has all of the mods in the sig, plus a 340 pump/wire kit this spring when I get the $$$. After the fuel pump is in, what chip should I get? Keep in mind this is daily driven and I don't plan on upgrading injectors soon and probably not the turbo for atleast a few years. I've gotten mixed reviews on the Thrasher but I don't know what else is out there. Thanks!

Thrasher 92

Scott Simpson was very informative and bang on with his delivery. For the price, go with the Thrasher. They have a chip specific for your combo..

Shaun

CanVan....what's your current times on that setup in the sig? That's about as far as I want to go with mine.

Wish I could tell ya!

Tom Tom. I haven't been to the track yet but soon. I am hoping to do low 12's with minimal effort. Power is easy with these cars. Traction is key. I have boxed uppers and lower control arms with poly bushings. The car hooks up pretty good on the street with the 265/15/50 BFG's. When my stock turbo goes I will move up to a TA49 but until then, my car is a handful on the street as is. Go with the Thrashers for $25.00 and e-mail Scott. You can't lose! He is very helpful.

Shaun

my only concern is the thrasher cuts the ignition if voltage drops and with the big amp along with the rest of the stereo, plus the extra gauges and soon a scanmaster, I'm just wondering if this would create a problem. Also how does the anti-theft program work?

Not all Thrashers have the the anti-theft feature. You can get it with anti-theft or without.

What Eric said.

Tom Tom. E-mail Scott at Scott231@juno.com like Turboslacker posted earlier. He sent me some great information with a list of chips available for your set up. He will get back to you and give you any help you may need in selecting.

Shaun

Tom Thrashers have propelled my car to enough mph for mid low 12's, I just cant launch yet.

I have used the 97, 100, and 108 so far and liked them all.

If your voltage drops enough to shut off the car you have serious charging problems. Either a bigger alt or a capacitor are needed. I run a 200 watt amp in my car with no problems