Stock Turbo Section?

Would you like to see a section devoted to stock turbos?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

KEVINS

Some of us would like a section devoted for TR's with Stock turbos.
Is this possible, Mods?

I also have a poll for it.

My reason for using a stock turbo is b/c I prefer the stock look of my car along with doing something with minimum modifications. Athough I am trying to run 11's I don't want to put a cage in the car b/c it's too nice.
It was mentioned that too many people ditch the stock turbo too early and then don't run as fast as they should with the bigger turbo. A section devoted to stock turbo cars can help shed some light on what they are capable of and what mods are needed to make them run. I am not in competition with anybody so I will share whatever I learned and hope others will also.
People admire the ET's that my GN produces but in reality it doesn't perform nearly as well (or as easy) as others on this BB and I'd like to see a section where we can discuss our mods.

KS:cool:

Yes, there are a lot of forums already up and running, but I don't see the harm in a forum for stock turbos. Everyone can see everyone elses setup/combo. That and you can put a perma-sticky in there that says... THIS IS THE 1/4 time FOR A STOCK GN!!! Since it seems like that thread comes up ALL THE TIME!

I agree that it would be a good idea for us cheap bastards, but suggest that it would be for more of the "stock combo" than just the turbo, stock intercoolers and downpipes should be included as a minimum.

I m curius ,just looking at poll ,why would someone vote NO?We are all here because we're intrested in these cars ,if your not into stock stuff dont go to that section.

Mainly to save some people from themselves. ;)

We've all seen the go 11's on the stock stuff and then there's people in the high 13's running pump gas and street tires wondering where their 11 is. ;)

Most don't state their combos. clearly, and octane, tires, injectors, and other go fast tricks. Like slicks. :D

No different than most combo. posts but might as well keep them in the mix of all combos. in tech. or the other sections.

Just because a car has a stock turbo doesn't make it fast or slow or any different than the other mix. of combo's and go fast parts.

Just my .02. I woulda voted I don't care but I voted no instead.

But I really don't care. ;)

No flames intended I like the stock turbos, very strong. :)

I see your point,dude, I wish someone would have saved me from myself.I bought a thrasher, modded my fpr and proceeded to blow head gasket.Now i know ,as my father would say.:D