STOLEN 87 GN T-TOP METRO DETROIT

NickSampson

They got me this morning while i was dropping my girlfriend off at work (6:30-7:00 am)

Unique characteristics

Deck lid badge is on the right instead of the left (painter error)

3 triangle patterned outdings on the drivers side quarter panel (ac compressor rolling around in trunk 0_0)

Center caps missing on the passenger side

275-60-r15 cooper cobras on the rear

Small rust bubble to the bottom left of the misplaced decklid badge

If anyone has any information please contact me at nick.sampson@hotmail.com

Thanks Guys

Damn dude tell us more about the the car post pics and where it disappeared from ill keep my eyes open too....

It was a t-top gn, completely stock besides a tt chip.
Newer paint
If you have the opportunity to look up close the drivers side valve cover has orange silicone around the oil fill neck.
iPhone Pics 11 100.JPG
iPhone Pics 11 101.JPG
iPhone Pics 10 109.JPG
iPhone Pics 10 110.JPG

I live in taylor also and will keep an eye out to get yours back. Good luck. You probably dont want to hear this but i was told that they steal gn's retag them and drive them in detroit.

Im in the hood everyday. I stop and look at every GN, T Type i see running, parked, stripped whatever. I will keep my eyes open.

Just a heads up, there was a grand national sitting outside a bodyshop on 8 mile i think thursday, no badges...stuck in my head. Something to check out though. Shop is between woodward and john R on the east side of 8 mile. after the underpass... hope you find it.