STOLEN!!! STOLEN!!! STOLEN!!! STOLEN!!!

Post up parts you need! We have helped build other cars, I am sure we can help yours as well!

Post up parts you need! We have helped build other cars, I am sure we can help yours as well!
Thank you brotha. I'll try to make a list of parts.. I can't touch car until adjuster comes out from insurance to look at car. Hopefully that will happen today or tomorrow. But I can definitely start figuring out what I need to get back on the road.[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you find someone to fix your car?
Hey Reggie. Not yet. I gotta get a few quotes so that way insurance will pay for the work. It's pretty bad I think. I got the car back yesterday and now I have it home in Wildomar.

So glad you got the car back. Keep us in the loop on it getting put back together.

best bet by the looks of it, is putting a new harness under the dash. Would be easier and cleaner than splicing all that back together. Didn't you have this car for sale on Craigslist recently? Did anyone ever come to look at it if you did? They probably got a glance at all the wiring and figured you had tracking device in there, and got scared off. Glad you got it back!

Glad to hear you got it back!!!!!

Did you have an alarm on the car when it was stolen? Where was it stolen from?

Looks like I got my hopes up for nothing. Insurance came and took car. Looks like they are going to total loss the car:-(

Looks like I got my hopes up for nothing. Insurance came and took car. Looks like they are going to total loss the car:-(

Wait what? They cannot just take the car unless you are taking an agreed payout. I had my insurance company want to total my old Mustang out but I refused to take the BS payout so they said, then you are on your own. So I repaired it on my dime. Well worth it since it had more value then they thought.

You have tge option of buying the car back usually for 10-15% of the total loss settlement.
No way I would have let them take it.

Car has agreed value between me and insurance of 29k. They said they needed to take car to inspect it and see if they are paying out or if car is getting sent to get repaired. As of now we won't know till Friday decision. But if they decide to keep car they have to cut me check for 29k.

If they offer to let me buy car back if they total it then I'm deffienetly going to try and do that

Get your car back bro. When my buddy crashed the shit out of his, we had it towed home while he went to the hospital. Got the money for a real total loss, kept the car. Drive train was 20k, was not letting that touch a tow yard. If you do get the 29k, get your car back too. Way to clean to let the parts go to waste