Stolen tta!

edv2

SPOOLIN' NO FOOLIN'
I LISTED A TTA ON HERE FOR A FRIEND THAT ENDED UP BEING SOLD ON E-BAY THE DAY AFTER I LISTED IT.THE GUY WAS IN PA. AND HAD THE CAR SHIPPED.THE SHIPPING COMPANY DROPPED IT OFF AT 3 AM AND LEFT THE KEYS IN A MAIL BOX AT A BODY SHOP THE PURCHASER'S WIFE WORKED AT,AND WHEN THEY CAME IN THE CAR WAS GONE!FUNNY THING IS THE CAR WAS SHIPPED THE SAME DAY AS PURCHASED WHICH WAS VERY ODD AND THEY WERE IN A BIG HURRY!NOW HIS PAY PAL IS LOCKED UP EVEN THOUGH HE HAS SIGNED PAPERWORK THAT THE SHIPPERS PICKED UP THE CAR!IF ANYONE HEARS OF ANY PARTS BEING SOLD LET ME KNOW AS WHO EVER HAS THE CAR HAS NO TITLE SO THE ONLY THING THEY CAN DO IS PART IT OUT!
THANKS,
ED VITAi

Shame I have to join this site under these circumstances but the VIN of the car here is - 1G5FW2176KL241828 and some of your info is very incorrect, specificallly your purchase/delivery timeline.

I do have the Ohio title transferred to my name.

Vehicle Stolen sometime after 11:30pm Oct. 28th in Northeast Philadelphia.

Man that suckss!!! I also have a tta and live about 1.5 hours or less from philly so i will keep a look-out for it.

Not-So-Happy-Ending

Took A VERY LONG TIME, but I finally got the title in my name and quickly transferred to the insurance company. So TTA #815 is officially gone and property of ALLSTATE whenever it turns up. Made somewhat of a profit, but I sure wish I could have actually sat my butt in that driver's seat as the owner. Profit or no profit, I wish it would've happened AFTER I got a chance to drive it.

Note to self, don't have a car shipped to someplace that's not secure at 3am. Probably was flatbedded out of there...

philly... hell someone most likley sat there and watched it get unloaded then saw the key drop and went and snagged it. That or inside job..:rolleyes: