Street Lites 15x8 fr and rear

1 RARE T

Has anyone put 8 in. on both the fr and rear with maybe a 255/60/ 15 rear and 235/60/15 front?

I don't want the big and little look. What back-spacing will look correct without the tires sticking out?

Also. where did the pic of the white car with Billet Specialties go? Can't find it.

Yes i have billit street lites and the same tire size on my car my back space on all 4 wheels is 4.5 inchs ,I have no tire rub at all, but i believe 275-60-15 on the rear would rub the frame

Does anyone have 275-60-15 mt drag radials on these wheels with a 4.5 BS and what shim thickness are you useing

Thanks that is good news ,it is to bad that this wheel company does not make 4 inch BS

I have some Billet Specialties Street Lites on the front, 15''x7'' with a rear spacing of 3.5'' and they fit just right, no rubbing at all! :wink: I guess they would also fit ok on the rear, but I never tried them.
Tires are the stock size 215-65-15's.

Claude.:smile:

Grumpy has run a rear 8" rim...with a 4.5" backspace...with a 1/4" spacer...with a MT 275/60/15 DR.

Sorry can not supply pics car is in canada and i am in florida for the winter ,that is why i am a snowbird..LOL

CLAUDE I just took a look at your wheels ,there is something missing O I know a set of BEAR BRAKES,what do you think

CLAUDE I just took a look at your wheels ,there is something missing O I know a set of BEAR BRAKES,what do you think

Bob, I've been thinking about that for a while...but right now, there are a few other things I'd like to have done before that...but I guess that I'll eventually go with aftermarket brakes one day, Baer's or Aerospace's...:redface:

Claude. :)

RARE T ,there is one thing that claude did not mention is that his rear fenders are rolled this is the only reason he can put a 3.5 bs on the rear..lol

I run Weld Pro Stars in the rear.

275/60/15 MT with a 3/8 spacer and Aluminum drums

Run airbags for peace of mind at 10psi.

No issues.

RARE T ,there is one thing that claude did not mention is that his rear fenders are rolled this is the only reason he can put a 3.5 bs on the rear..lol

Bob...I was talking about the front wheels. Nowhere I mentioned anything about the rears as mine are 10" wide, and this thread is about 8" wide wheels.

Claude.

P.S: Rolling the rear fender lips is no big deal...

OOPS did i hit a nerve ,i am just trying to tell rare t that IMO 3.5 bs is not the way to go with the tire package he wants to use.