Street Outlaws New Season Premiere tonight 22 Feb 2016 at 9 pm EST

Saw the Street Outlaws New Orleans show... It's not as good as the original OKC show.

i agree. Its sounds like kye is reading from a script when he is talking. I dont mind having two shows but so far I prefer oklahoma

I am surprised at how disorganized New Orleans was as far as maintaining a list or having some sort of organization. I would agree about being scripted. I'm sure Discovery is pushing and guiding them along on organizing themselves for the purpose of better TV.
AG.

OMG that New Orleans versions was just awful! that was so lame! thats like trying to make a second Seinfield..... just aint happening. the cars were lame, the races were lame and the characters were lame! I give that show 1 season and it will get the axe from discovery! it was so scripted and pathetic. this will just make the original show more popular now.

they truly sounded like a bunch of ignorant hicks!

I like the original. Couldn't handle but 10 minutes on the NO edition before cutting it off.

Kye has a show because he came to Big Chief's house and owned him every time. He's not quite the big talker like Chief. OKC is scripted too....they have 6 years of practice on camera though. Anybody wonder why "The Cutty" never came back?

Not knocking Kye Kelly or his car. His accomplishments stand on their own. The new show is like most remakes or part II shows though. Just not as good as the original.

I'm guessing that the Cutty is still being rebuilt after being torn up. That car performed very well for a small block. The other cars have progressed to the point that it must be tough to get back into the game & still try to feed a family at the same time.

The Cutty has been rebuilt. It is a big tire car now, and has a turbo LS in it. He has it apart now for more upgrades. I dont think he wants to be on the show. Varleys car is all new. Hell even the El Camino has been redone. It has a one piece lift off front end now.
I agree, I will watch the new show, but everybody on the orginal that makes regular camera appearances are entertainers. The new show just doesnt have the entertainment value outside of the racing, which I really dont care about because it gets so chopped up with different camera angles and sound effects. I like to see the cars, and the goofing around. Just typical shop stuff.

I like the original show more but will continue to watch the no show. A lot of the guys on the new show are first timers in front of the camera, give it time they will be more comfortable and get better. From what I hear they are a good group of guys.

I already knew about the Cutty and the LS turbo setup and big tires. I think he makes lots more $'s off the show, surely Chief and Murder get the most. I like all th different cars and some of the characters. When is the OKC coming back on?

gotta say this weeks episode was actually pretty entertaining.... looks much more promising but shit its new orleans don't they have more then 5 fast cars? why is their list 5 and not 10?

gotta say this weeks episode was actually pretty entertaining.... looks much more promising but shit its new orleans don't they have more then 5 fast cars? why is their list 5 and not 10?
It's probably hard enough to get just 5 of there ego's in check to make a show never mind 10 based on what I seen.
AG.

The new show is not the best but better than watching anything else on tv for entertainment. (y)

They broke theirs up into 2 separate lists. Small tire and big tire.

Not sure this is the best place to put this question about the street outlaw cars.

When they stage and bring the car up on boost then inch the car forward. What are they staging on? I know they are not foot braking it. Can you come on and out of a trans brake like that?

I have never been around cars like that. The last time I was around a drag car is was a super comp car and it had a transfer brake and a delay box.