Street outlaws

In one episode the camera follows the cars down the street, and you can see the lights flashing on the hill way in the distance. The cops had it closed for them. And to add, there's not a street car in the bunch. Except farm truck.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Farm truck is the only real street racer.he actually goes out and hustles street races up.I think it was hilarious when he won that wing off of that honda.

Farm truck is the only real street racer.he actually goes out and hustles street races up.I think it was hilarious when he won that wing off of that honda.

Best part of the episode! This show is growing on me for sure.

Sent from my HTC Sensation

Yea "it's like ripping supermans cape off" LOL!

The little Honda gave him a run tho.

Seeing him hotrod around in that thing and the suspension is acting like its all wore out....ud think he might have upgraded his suspension if only for safety..haha.

This show really seems scripted to me like many other "reality" shows are. The only character without a script is the dog on the farm truck :)

Yea "it's like ripping supermans cape off" LOL!

The little Honda gave him a run tho.

Seeing him hotrod around in that thing and the suspension is acting like its all wore out....ud think he might have upgraded his suspension if only for safety..haha.
I think he was just playing with that honda and that 300c so he could get more races

Sand bagging makes sense...seems like the word would get around fast about that truck tho.

I saw a video of the farmtruck on YouTube (might have been when he was on PINKS All Out) and he ran a 10.70 at 120ish. He says it makes 800hp and weighs 5K.

Lots and lots of vids on youtube for the OKC FarmTruck. It's probably faster than what the vids show though. Seen some 10.20 sec vids of it doing some monster wheelies.

Best character on the show no doubt, pretty much the only reason I watch. Haha if he falls off the list the ratings will tank that's for sure.

Who would've thought the recipe for fame is to stuff a badass nitrous bigblock into an old turd of a chevy truck.

Yeah Steve, Seriously! That old beat up truck is dfinitey a crowd favorite. I had seen a couple vids on YouTube of him making passes at the track and was certainly impressed. When I saw he was on the show, it really sparked my curiosity.

Definitely not a sleeper anymore! Although, I'm sure there are still people out there that have no idea!

Yea, I'm sure this show will cut into his game a little...no more suprises..lol. But, I agree...I think the truck is a lot faster than the show has shown so far...everyone loves the underdog, even if the underdog carries a huge stick..LOL.

For "street racing" I guess its just coincidental they have light carts and runway and taxiway marking all over the pavement/concrete. Obviously when they race in many scenes its at a airport somewheres. I still like the show tho...its a little drama filled but what isnt. AT least they arent like most of these other car and auto shows where they start a project car and never finish it.

Speaking of the farm truck, there use to be a faded red pu truck GMC I think with a topper on it just like this one that ran here local in the Dallas area, when I first saw it 5 or so years ago or so it was running in the 8's in the 1/8 then it got into the low 7's to high 6's and then disappeared and then a year or two ago I saw this truck up at Thunder valley in Noble running in the low 10's. It was a Friday night, we were up there for a Buick vs Ford shootout the next day I'm almost sure it is the same truck? Who has the website link for the truck?