Street/strip chips

ecmo92

I got my Te61 now and I need a new chip. With the stock turbo I was using a Lubrant 100. This chip worked great for me. I was able to run 19# of boost with 0 knock. But now Ive got the new turbo so I need a new chip. Ive read here that Testa makes great chips for 009's, so thats who I want to go with. But should I stick with a 100 chip or go to a 93? :confused:
This is pretty much a street car. Not a daily driver, though. I would love to get the something in the middle, not a full blown strip chip. But something better than the the street chip. Or is this crazy talk, and I should just get a street chip?

I would say add an smc alky kit, and then get Testa to burn you a chip for that. You wont be dissapointed:D Either way man, just talk with Jim, he can advise you better than any of us:)

So get the 93 for now, wait until I get alchy then go for the strip chip? Do I even need to change chips? I know for injectors, yes, but for different turbo? Just wondering. Not sure.

You don't have to change chips when you get a different turbo just when you change injectors or if you want to just try someone else's chip for your combo.