Strobes...

mr_85regal

Lead foot and a slow car
I put Strobes in my side marker lights upfront...took out the pulg w/ bulb and replaced it w/ a strobe...i bought a set of 2 from discount autp for 10 bucks...all i did was lengthen the wires 4ft on one and 6ft on the other...i got red and blue caps on it and it looks like a cop car...i pulled over one of my friends... she has a 40th aniv. Vette and was doin 70 in a 35 so i ran up on her w/ them and she told me she was about ready to start cryin...i laughed...i plan to put just blue or green {to match interior neon}. Red and blue are just to mess around..but its also looks badass
;)

Originally posted by mr_85regal
...i got red and blue caps on it and it looks like a cop car...i pulled over one of my friends..she was doin 70 in a 35 so i ran up on her w/ them and she told me she was about ready to start cryin...i laughed...i plan to put just blue or green {to match interior neon}. Red and blue are just to mess around..but its also looks badass
;)

Stick to the blue or green, The real cops get VERY upset about that.....and shame on her for doing 70....
Take some pics so we can see.
Jim