Stupid me, ordered from CAS, now what - he won't send my parts.

Nashty

WORLD'S FASTEST ......geo
Sent him my money over 6 weeks ago and still haven't got anything. I live about 3 hours away. He won't send the parts, and has lied to me about them being shipped. Now he won't answer my emails, phone calls or faxes. Each day he gets (2) emails (2) faxes and a phone call from me. I emailed the BBB on him but that was only 2 days ago. Now what do I do?

He's into me for $185 for a set of sheetmetal valve covers. I thought I would give him a chance at redemption if he did me right and post me experience with dealing with him. Not like this will hurt him any on here. Anyone know where else me might post?

Well, when you get multiple emails from someone who says he has them on hand ready to ship, you begin to give someone the benefit of the doubt. Blame my trust on my Christianity, easier to get over that way.

Now my emails bounce. Isn't this nice.

Why would someone behave like that?

I thought I would give him a chance at redemption if he did me right and post me experience with dealing with him.

MacFly.....MacFly......C'mon MacFly

What make you think you would get any better service than anyone else. Now you pissed him off so you'll be lucky to get anything but grief. Good Luck.;)

Brother Nashty, you know why "Someone would behave like that".

I felt the same way about PTE. Ease up on the guy a bit, Trust me, I understand where your trust comes from.

Originally posted by Nashty
Sent him my money over 6 weeks ago and still haven't got anything. I live about 3 hours away. He won't send the parts, and has lied to me about them being shipped. Now he won't answer my emails, phone calls or faxes. Each day he gets (2) emails (2) faxes and a phone call from me. I emailed the BBB on him but that was only 2 days ago. Now what do I do?

He's into me for $185 for a set of sheetmetal valve covers. I thought I would give him a chance at redemption if he did me right and post me experience with dealing with him. Not like this will hurt him any on here. Anyone know where else me might post?

Dude, do you think I took the time to write up my story and be as persistant with it because I have nothing better to do? I am sorry for your problems, but there just isn't any way that you will get any sympathy from anybody about this. There have been too many stories like this in the past.

Smells like $hit, must be $hit.

P.S. Tony Dequick, send the $250.00 to Bruce Aldred for the fuel rails you never sent out for my CAS sheet metal intake. It has been over a year now.

I willl never! did I say never!! do business with that lying a$$hole Dequick again. He shouldn't be allowed to advertise on any of these TR sites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Deja Vu'
i remember you getting in on my thread about this exact same topic about the exact same valve covers about a year ago.
i finally got a set from somebody else and they are still sitting on the shelf in my garage.

You dumb ass! And I mean that in a caring way but what the **** are you thinking??

Originally posted by gnturboray
I willl never! did I say never!! do business with that lying a$$hole Dequick again. He shouldn't be allowed to advertise on any of these TR sites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
He knows not to come back here,,that is why he is Getting rich off all the LS1/LT1 and vette guys,,he has moved to greener pasture,,dont think it bothers him,,cause he has a whole other world to steal from..:mad:

He already knows he made mistake. As a fellow tb.com member, we need to support him until it is resolved like so many people did for me. :cool:

I sent out some emails.

Sheesh people, let's lighten up a bit in here.

GD. I'm surprised I didn't get 50 I told you so's.

Aw were just yankin your chain Nashty. Why don't all you guys Tonys ripped off get together and coordinate a little visit to his shop to ...... uh..... question;) him about his business practices and demand either your money or your parts or else.:cool: :cool:

Guys, did anyone ever hear of Small Claims Court!!! I hear all these storys
about Tony DQ and others, Joey Cippolla etc., yet no one ever takes them to
Small Claims Court! At least there your Guarenteed to get your money,
assuming the guy cares about his Credit!!

assuming the guy cares about his Credit!!

Yeah, Tony obviously cares a great deal about his credit and good name.;) Used to be somebody on here that went after deadbeats. Would send you some instructions or something.