Summer Western PA Meets !!!!!!!

If you guys ever decide to get a big swarm of Buicks up to Pgh Raceway, let me know :).

check him out looks just like this dude with silver hair!!! bet he has a life size cardboard cutout of this guy in the house!!!

cw-antm-judges-jmanuel_004032-d43d65-281x374.jpg

jay_manuel_caa10.jpg

74845d1243736905-summer-western-pa-meets-may-09-002-small-.jpg

Haha

HAY, IS THAT CANUT??? MAN I,M SORRY I MISSED THAT GOOD TIME!!!! BEIN AS JOHN IS "NOW" IN THE BIG BUCKS, DID HE BUY ALL DINNER,PIZZA OR WINGS????

Yes it was....AND NO.......he let us broke guys fend for ourselves!! He cut out early and bought Tammy a lobster or mignon!!:(

im not sure if i can hang out with all you ugly mother****ers anymore...

ill need confirmation on who is going before i can say if i will show.

Ill probably be there. But if everyone shows up with hair likes this.

Jay%20Manuel.jpg

I am out Irwin as fast as the GN will take me!:biggrin:

Thinning Hair

I'm In, Not Much Hair Though!!! I Can't Believe The Way Canut Talks About His Friends... Big Dave Thought John Was His Friend Until He Put Dave In His Lap (goin Around A Hair Pin Bend)dave Said "friends Don't Do Friends That Way" When I Paint Johns Car, I Think I'll Install A Roll Bar(factory Of Course) Thats Me A "true Friend"

NIce Jeans!

Hey nice jeans John! My 16yr old niece has the same pair.:biggrin:

Bill he doesn't need a roll cage in that car. Didn't you know that its not possible to roll a car with GNX suspension? :rolleyes:

Besides the road was awful icey that night. Hard to keep that car going striaght!

Evaddave

Irwin Car Cruise

Hey kids!

The last time I went to Irwin Car show, there were only 2 of you guys there and you were pulling out! Come on, you gotta represent the Turbobuick community better than that! I would bring my car but I am still working on it... for the last 6 years! :mad: It will get done though. I am hoping to have it done by this July.

Chris