Sunday 5/04 BMP

Hey Razor, I would have run you with my TURBO-T if I were going but I still need to play with the tune so that I don't make another milkshake of my head gaskets but when I get it tuned maybe we can go for spin at the track;) I like it when someone is sure of there ride not many guys around here with bal/s to run there cars.

p.s. shouldofhadav8 this is not the mustang corral wrong site :eek: want to race that slowstang:D

Originally posted by ShouldofhadaV-8
What's up Julio?
Walkin a fine line on that stock block, huh?

Hey mustang guy I will race you what do say, maybe you can spot me a few cars, your in miami right I'm out in the RedLands there are few places we could run what do you say Greg

Julio

GOTOA6

I can meet you out there in the Redlands, or anywhere you want. Except you'll have to get in line behind Rebal T.
I'll spot you a couple cars, except I GO BEHIND THE STARTING LINE!!!!:eek:

Re: GOTOA6

I can meet you out there in the Redlands, or anywhere you want. Except you'll have to get in line behind Rebal T.
I'll spot you a couple cars, except I GO BEHIND THE STARTING LINE!!!!:eek:

This I have to see..If this is really going to happen tonight, I have a spot that would be long enough for such a race, assuming GotoA6's car is as fast is he says it is, and I know how fast shouldahadav-8's car is, the spot is close to both your locations..

Let me know....

Where?

Check your PM's. If you think I would talk about a spot for illegal drag racing in a public forum, your nuts, there are cops all over the net...

hey v-8, send me a PM, since i tried PM'ing you and it says you do not want to receive PM's from anyone..

Originally posted by blackshoebox
i was refering to Razor..:D

Clueless...yup digity dang..thats me..who is faster than thee :D

She's so fine my 109..wonder who sings that song :D :D

BS..those are the initials for BlackShoebox.. i'll bring my broom and shovel to pickup the crap left at the track on Sunday..

Down to 10 Buicks..come Sunday..probably down to 3-4 tops..

Julio

And I know who's the fastest 109 block car belongs too..buwahahaha :eek: :eek:

What's up Julio?

Fine line would be not racing... Too bad you know who couldnt make it up here to show the you know what the real deal ;)

You guys need to bring up some PASTELITOS.. cuase we're short up here.. I'll be handing em out Sunday am..

Originally posted by GOTOA6
Hey mustang guy I will race you what do say, maybe you can spot me a few cars, your in miami right I'm out in the RedLands there are few places we could run what do you say Greg

Julio

All this racing talk has me all excited.. I use to run at the bridge in Saga bay..I grew up there..but shhh..dont want any LEO to see this post..cuase i'm so scared..

Ok..my offer to the turbo Buick community has changed..i'm spotting lites at the track. i'll even shut my motor off at the starting line to give an advantage..and I promise i wont kick dirt under your tires..

Originally posted by Razor

BS..those are the initials for BlackShoebox.. i'll bring my broom and shovel to pickup the crap left at the track on Sunday..

Whatever you say pal, you got a big mouth for a mid 11 second ride...We will see if you can back it up..:eek: My money, says you ain't got a prayer, but then again, you guys that run with laz know it all..;)

Originally posted by blackshoebox
Whatever you say pal, you got a big mouth for a mid 11 second ride...We will see if you can back it up..:eek: My money, says you ain't got a prayer, but then again, you guys that run with laz know it all..;)

:D :D :D

Two lites..i'll take them..

How bout you just give me the move..thats all.."when" I go..you go :D ..I may take a second or two or ??? to make it interesting :)

Finally a challenge from another car..geesh its taken three days to get a run..and of all things a blue oval..just make sure you dont get your skirt caught in the pedals.

I hear that Mustang owners wear skirts :D

Buwahaha

Julio

Any Buick racers going to be there :rolleyes:

What's up Julio?

Yo shouldofhadav-8 get back with me maybe sunday afternoon we can go out there and run.

Julio

I'd like to make it out on sunday but my injectors and ECM didnt make it on time.

GOTOA6
Post your times up here tomorrow I wanna know how that 109 did.