Sunday test drive

no times yet, 93 octane and alcohol with eric's chip outta the box. It's right at 26psi or so and 23/21 degrees timing i believe, whatever he specs. The car is light, power nothing, glass hood, glass bumpers, big and littles no front sway bar etc but not gutted at all. It's got a good combo to run pretty quick and is alot of fun on the street. There is no question it's faster than the corvette though, it makes the z06 feel like something's broken :eek:

Yeah Brian the trans is working out great. The exterior rear shot was the first test of the transbrake, which is really what inspired the sunday drive in the first place ;). The next step is trying to figure out how to hook the car, even footbraking it at nearly no boost results in wheelspin with aired down warm mickey thompson's so I'm not sure what the best course of action is here.

The suspension is all stock save for no front sway bar and mickey thompson dr's in the back. Even with the tires warm the car really doesn't seem to hook.

The next step is trying to figure out how to hook the car, even footbraking it at nearly no boost results in wheelspin with aired down warm mickey thompson's so I'm not sure what the best course of action is here.

Id say you need to work on your suspension setup as the next course of action....................:wink:

Nice car, nice to see somebody beating the crap out of it! Makes me want to get mine out and well you know........... make a few hits!

Yep, despite people saying they don't have good luck with it, I think moving the battery to the trunk is a logical step in getting the car to hook.