sy ty meet in Miami

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
it was a great turnout and Ilearned alot about these trucks,we had a group of 4 ride down and a group of 6 ride back(found 1 out of gas on alligator alley)..Anyway I brought my GN and they all showed it some love;)

typhoonmeetpictures.jpg

typhoonpictureall.jpg

Anyway I brought my GN and they all showed it some love;)

I would hope they would show the GN some love since the GN is like there brother.Thanks for the pics

is that the fuddruckers parking lot down there by the Caddilac dealership?

That's my old stomping ground

i can spot gary's syclone a mile away :D , god i love that truck, it just looks mean standing still.:eek: most of those guys were at gary's house and i will say they were all cool guys to hang out with, i have to admit they are committed to their club,
not like some of the buick guys here in south florida, some can't even cross one county,:eek: , that club had guys coming from as far away as NEW YORK!!! :eek: :eek:

is that the fuddruckers parking lot down there by the Caddilac dealership?

That's my old stomping ground

Ya thats the place...Dont ever order a "just give me a big burger" The thing was 14 inches in diameter and the meat itself was 3-4 inches thick..

i can spot gary's syclone a mile away :D , god i love that truck, it just looks mean standing still.:eek: most of those guys were at gary's house and i will say they were all cool guys to hang out with, i have to admit they are committed to their club,
not like some of the buick guys here in south florida, some can't even cross one county,:eek: , that club had guys coming from as far away as NEW YORK!!! :eek: :eek:

The one guy came from California just to change his oil:D

Ya thats the place...Dont ever order a "just give me a big burger" The thing was 14 inches in diameter and the meat itself was 3-4 inches thick..

now that's funny right there...:D :D and possibly true :biggrin:

We had guys in from California (drove round trip), New Jersey and Pennsylvania. 30 people, 13 trucks, 3 Buicks, some other fun stuff. Next time anyone complains Tower Shoppes is too far or that they can't make the Pizza joint on the second Tuesday they should be bitch slapped.

When Tommy sat down at the table with the burger we thought it was for everyone to share.