Syclone magazine review.

tommyguns

Hey guys, I have a Car Craft mag for sale on e-bay. It's the 1990, November issue. It has the review of the Syclone with pics. and story.
I didnt know where to post this on here, (Parts for sale?)
Anyway, I asked the moderator on here where I could submit this, and never got an answer. I was gonna throw it out, cleaning, but thought an owner would want it. Thanx, and if it's wrong to put this here, then I'll take my lashings..

Yes, I can. The magazine sold after one day on e-bay. If you still want the pic, Ill post it.

What about these?

Attachments

• buick show 016.jpg
    buick show 016.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 208
  • buick show 017.jpg
    buick show 017.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 223
  • buick show 015.jpg
    buick show 015.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 234
hey dose any1 no why when i put my 87gn in gear the shifter dose not line up with the reverse n drive the reverse lights dont come on u have 2mess with the shifter 2 git the light 2 come on what do i have 2adjust 2fixs this or do i just need overhaulin

hey dose any1 no why when i put my 87gn in gear the shifter dose not line up with the reverse n drive the reverse lights dont come on u have 2mess with the shifter 2 git the light 2 come on what do i have 2adjust 2fixs this or do i just need overhaulin

If it were a syclone or typhoon (since this is the syty portion of the forum) I would say it's your range selector which is attached to the driver side of your trans.. adjust it or its bent from the propshaft hitting it.