T Top Channel

jy211

Hey guys need some answers. I just got off the phone with the guy at the body shop. He asked me if some company makes a replacement panel for the T-top channel. Says mine has some rust and he knows how anal I am. Any clues if it is available? I thought it was part of the body?

need help fast. I want my GN already....

It's seperate (attaches with screws) AND it's no longer available...
Might try some of the salvage guys (goodluck) If they do have this part, it's a little tough to get off with out bending it.

On mine, lightly sand blated it clean and then POR15 then painted it.

Its called T Top Center, just sandblast it and POR 15 it like ZAM said. Thats what I did with mine. Just cover the part where the T tops fit under with tape real good before you sandblast it, because that is plastic coated. Don't forget to paint all that area on top where you took all the T top mouldings out from with POR 15 also.:D
Tarey D.:cool:

I have 1 of these still in nice shape.I have someone else inquiring about it if he passes then I'll let you know.They are a PITA to remove with out bending or destroying.

Hey Brian if he doesn't want it let me know. I'll take it. Just E mail me.
GN ERGY@ AOL.com
Thanks
Tarey D.

Putting it back on is a snap. Just set it in place with some sealer under it and screw down (it's all one assembly).