T Top owners

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
Has anyone else removed their Sunvisors,,I just pulled them out tonight and I am very happy with the look,,they were so anoying before,I have always had hard top cars and love my T Tops but them sunvisors had to go,,now I need someone to make a cover for the holes left behind .or make the holes larger dor some tweeters.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Band Aid, nice idea. I may do that once I get my headliner fixed and am actually able to remove the TTops again. I usually wear shades in the car, and it's only driven in weather where the Tops SHOULD be off. I'll maybe give it a look. They are always in the way, and mine don't exactly "stay put" anymore. Well thanks for the heads up.

t-top visors

I took mine out about 2 weeks after I got the car. I made some aluminum plates that cover the hole, but they don't match the contour. Maybe a vendor would make something for this purpose? :D

I didn't even get sun visors when I bought my t top, I noticed they were missing when I got on it and rust came out of that hole you guys are talking about. AHHHH!! definitely the way to go though.

I agree, the sunvisors are pretty useless and once the brackets get old they just flop around. Thinking of removing mine but have'nt come up with something to cover the hole.

Actually I enjoy not being blinded by the sun coming through the driver's side window on the way home from work.