T-Top Question?????

MiamiGN3.8

I have tried and tried to fit in the weather stripping i got from gm and they do not fit. I am wondering if my 87gn has after marker esoecially since i seen another gn and they look nothing alike. Now if my car has aftermarket t-tops how can i get the correct weather seals. any info would be most helpfull. thanks

Well......while unlikely it is entirely possible they are aftermarket.

Do your T-tops have the same grey trim on the side and do they have silver handles that have locks you can unlock with your door key?

Yes, it's very possible they are aftermarket t-tops. There is a guy around me that has them on his GN. They have a much larger space between the top of the windshield and the start of the t-top as compared to the factory installed ( like 4 inches compared to 1 inch). If you can find a name on one of your tops you can try and call that company.

Yes-they are dealer installed t-tops. I USED to have a pair on my current gn.Thanks to Brian Weaver and a sawzall,i now have a nice new hardtop on my gn!!!

Look for some white letters on the t-tops that say C&C. That is likely what they are. If so, I can help you. Send me an email for info. gnra@telus.net

If you can't find any letters maybe you can send me a couple of pics of them and I may be able to confirm if they are C&C's or not.