T-type pics

JP87GN

I freshened up my T-type this morning with springs/shocks and new wheels and tires. Pics are in my sig under T-type folder. Let me now what you locals think.:D

nice ride, and sits well. love that color but thats probablly cause its tghe same color as my 87.:D

Centerline Telstars, 15x8 W/ 4" BS and 275 50 15 Nitto DR's in the rear and 15x6 W/ 3 1/2" BS and 205 65 15 Falken V rated fronts. I plan on running these on my GN too, Except I have another set of rear wheels I will mount some 26 10.5 15 or 26 11.5 15 ET streets on. You know your in trouble this year don't you!:D

Originally posted by JP87GN
You know your in trouble this year don't you!:D

I'm still counting on your poor tuning skills to slow you down, but with drag radials and alky I think you just might have enough bandaids;)

I might have to borrow someone's drag radials or slicks once and rip off a better time just to put you back in line.:cool:

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
I'm still counting on your poor tuning skills to slow you down, but with drag radials and alky I think you just might have enough bandaids;)

I might have to borrow someone's drag radials or slicks once and rip off a better time just to put you back in line.:cool:
You got me there, Its funny how a guy could rebuild a car from the ground up and not know jack about tuning.

Originally posted by JP87GN
You got me there, Its funny how a guy could rebuild a car from the ground up and not know jack about tuning.

That's why the Buick community is so great. We each have something to contribute. Of course, we're all still waiting for yours. Gotta be more than just cool wheels and enormous tool chest.:eek:

I'll be glad to help you again this year with tuning, but if you start going faster than...forget about it.:D

That's why the Buick community is so great. We each have something to contribute. Of course, we're all still waiting for yours. Gotta be more than just cool wheels and enormous tool chest.:eek:

I'll be glad to help you again this year with tuning, but if you start going faster than...forget about it.:D
You must be talking about my T, Because I already ran better #'s then you at bremerton last BOP, REMEMBER?:eek: Hows it feel to have a target on your back?:D

Ya, you got me at Bremerton. Weren't you running slicks? 12.6 is my best and I know you ain't done that.

Bring your GN or T whatever ya got - it's a showdown!!

Ya, you got me at Bremerton. Weren't you running slicks? 12.6 is my best and I know you ain't done that.

Yeah, I was running Adams ET street that day. I needed the advantage. I will see your 12.6 this year and raise you a few tenths!:D

Originally posted by 85 TR
jp car looks great , and i hope that by turbo thunder i will be in the low 12s :D
I hope to be deep into the 12's with my GN by TT6, Thats the car I will bring down there. My T-Type will remain my driver and only recieve upgrade parts as they break. I can't afford to mod them both at once.

just trapped 101 at 14psi with a huge crack in the manifold. jp what were you running for boost and tires on the 12.7 you ran?

Originally posted by 85 TR
just trapped 101 at 14psi with a huge crack in the manifold. jp what were you running for boost and tires on the 12.7 you ran?
I think it was 19psi w/xylene in the tank and on ET streets

Dan - you and JP87GN could make this a North vs. South kind of
shootout and since your the last remaining member of the "L.S.P"
I'd have to pitch in and make sure you won.

:D :cool: :D :cool:

You could pull out all the stops and borrow some of my stuff to
be sure - hmmmm.... 55# injectors, front mount, TE-60 ;)

Mike - "honorary member of the Lake Steven's Posse"

Originally posted by N.W. Buick

Dan - you and JP87GN could make this a North vs. South kind of
shootout and since your the last remaining member of the "L.S.P"
I'd have to pitch in and make sure you won.

:D :cool: :D :cool:

You could pull out all the stops and borrow some of my stuff to
be sure - hmmmm.... 55# injectors, front mount, TE-60 ;)

Mike - "honorary member of the Lake Steven's Posse"
Dan will need those mods for what I got in store for him!:eek:

What the heck???

Dan is not the last remaining LSP. I am one of the LSP and my latest project will be hitting the pavement in about a month.