t-type with corvette wheels

Gothmog

Lieutenant of Morgul
I always thought a T-type would look cool with 82 corvette wheels.. anyone ever try this or have a picture??????

i dont think it will work, wrong back spacking, corvette wheels are all backspacing if you know what i mean..

-neil

82 or earlier might work...the rally style?
if not the exact corvette rims, they made alot of those rally type rims for different cars. I think they were available on almost every car they had.

Are you talking the Chevy Steel rally wheels? Like the same back from the late 60's Camaro too? I had those on my 83. 15x8, 4" back spacing. The rims were like $30 each - NEW.

I ran 255 60s on the back and 235 60s on the front....

http://home.attbi.com/~thorsont/83regal06.jpg

Sorry - these are so old - they were with the old camera too....

I'm pretty sure they are a bolt-on for a Regal. They are 8" wide and should have the same offset as the steel ralleyes which are probably 4" and 4".

Yes they fit. I swapped a set off my 97 Vette with 255/60s to see if the car would hook. They fit just fine, no rubbing. One of my extra sets of wheels and tires is from an 80 turbo T/A. Those wheels are the same size with a slightly different styling and are the same size as well. They look pretty kewl. :cool: