TA alum engine

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
This engine was built for a customer with the best parts available and is capable of 1300 HP or more. He has a couple other engines, and would like to sell this one.

I have the complete build specs available. Accessories as shown are optional, but the engine long block will NOT be sold in parts.

Only serious buyers will be considered, and you will need to call me, or direct e mail, as I will not respond to Private Messages.

Any e mail without a full name and phone number will be discarded.

Attachments

• TA1.jpg
    TA1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,355
I am looking for an engine but is this engine streetable or race only? I am looking for a streetable engine. I see it has a 3 bolt header to turbo.

This engine can easily be used on the street.

I have built a couple local GN's with a similar engines and they are completely legal street cars. At the track they run mid-9's. :cool:

This engine has a billet crank and I beam rods which up the HP level to over an additional 600 HP than if using forged parts. These items alone are ~$4000.

Ken D. has done over 1500 HP with this same bottom end. :)

We have built engines with 109 blocks that approach the asking price of this engine alone.

Price?

What is the price? I would like to have a spare! But I'm not a fortune teller?

I was going to ask how much.. Then I though about the age old phrase "if you have to ask how much, it's prob more then you can afford".. Lol. This is a monster motor here, more $$ then alot of people have spent for there whole car. Lol

if you have to ask the price...

you can't afford it!

Nick asked to be contacted privately, NOT ON THIS FORUM!

I'm sure you can expect a GREAT DEAL by being a keyboard bully!

How is asking for a price being a bully?Instead of getting a ton of calls about price maybe he could weed out the guys that don't wanna spend that much.well that's all the bullying time I have right now.seeya

you can't afford it!

Nick asked to be contacted privately, NOT ON THIS FORUM!

I'm sure you can expect a GREAT DEAL by being a keyboard bully!

RULES are for everyone you post a forsale ad you post a price, I've seen Nick himself tell folks who didn't have a price that very thing. So where is the price????

RULES are for everyone you post a forsale ad you post a price, I've seen Nick himself tell folks who didn't have a price that very thing. So where is the price????

Some don't have to play by the same rules the general masses do here.
Always been that way that I remember??

i see the post the price rule in the cars for sale section, where is the rule for parts for sale?

I follow the rules, and take offense to your comment as well as the others.

Please point out where I have told ANYONE that they need to post a price in the Parts for Sale section? :mad:

If someone does not have enough common sense about Buick engines they should know, or at least check, that just the BASIC parts for this engine is well over $10,000, or you should keep unwarranted comments to yourself.

I checked to be SURE there was no posted rule that a price HAD to be posted when selling parts before I place the ad.

The comments in my post are VERY clear, and I have already deleted one PM about this sale.

If you are NOT interested in purchasing, look and go on your way. This is NOT a distress sale, but a great opportunity for an excellent deal for someone interested.

If you are too lazy to call or e mail, do not make a jerk out of yourself by trying to bash me.

Since I always try to see the positive in things, at least many of the non-interested parties have helped keep this thread active, thanks! :biggrin:

What I don't get is people post parts for sale quite often where they ask for offers. No price listed for basic small dollar items and never nothing said!!! Then a reputable member with a super nice motor which no one would purchase without a million questions gets his thread wrecked with this crap!! If I had a high dollar item such as this I would list the exact same way!!! Nothing else needs said about this!! Follow the sellers instructions if interested and leave the crap out of this thread!!!

What I don't get is people post parts for sale quite often where they ask for offers. No price listed for basic small dollar items and never nothing said!!! Then a reputable member with a super nice motor which no one would purchase without a million questions gets his thread wrecked with this crap!! If I had a high dollar item such as this I would list the exact same way!!! Nothing else needs said about this!! Follow the sellers instructions if interested and leave the crap out of this thread!!!
I agree, remember when board member LAZARIS was selling his PROVEN mid 8sec stg2? Some of the BOARD POLICE beat him like a rented mule!!!!!!!!!!!! jus my 2cent!!!!!!!!!!!

I follow the rules, and take offense to your comment as well as the others.

Please point out where I have told ANYONE that they need to post a price in the Parts for Sale section? :mad:

If someone does not have enough common sense about Buick engines they should know, or at least check, that just the BASIC parts for this engine is well over $10,000, or you should keep unwarranted comments to yourself.

I checked to be SURE there was no posted rule that a price HAD to be posted when selling parts before I place the ad.

The comments in my post are VERY clear, and I have already deleted one PM about this sale.

If you are NOT interested in purchasing, look and go on your way. This is NOT a distress sale, but a great opportunity for an excellent deal for someone interested.

If you are too lazy to call or e mail, do not make a jerk out of yourself by trying to bash me.

Since I always try to see the positive in things, at least many of the non-interested parties have helped keep this thread active, thanks! :biggrin:
not for nothn Nick but is posting a price really all that difficult?

every other person selling a motor on this board has listed a price. its pretty common so why are u trying to be so difficult?

if people know what the price is then they can determine if its in their price range vs. calling and wasting ur time and their time with something they cannot afford. common sense actually.

myself and thousands of others have bought cars, motors, and other parts on this board for years and the prices have always been posted.

just because someone is not interested in calling to get a price does not mean they are not interested or a serious buyer. if anyone is being lazy here its you, not the board members. no one is trying to bash you. people are just looking for a price for an item you listed for sale.

if someone lists a car for sale a price must be posted. so why do u feel an engine which costs more then most cars for sale right now should be any different?