TA girdle group buy. OFFICIALLY CLOSED 35 ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVIL

BANNED FOREVER
This group buy is officially closed!

This is a group buy for a TA Performance rear end girdle. We have hit the 20 confirmed people mark.

The cut off date is Wednesday March 11th at 5 pm.

It has also been confirmed to me that paypal is accepted and you can chose from the standard 1807 model or the low profile 1807A model.

It’s fair to say shipping should be around the $10 mark for the lower 48 states. Any other location will be subject to actual shipping costs.

These girdles will include the gasket, the 2 bearing bolts and the 10 mounting bolts.

I'd like to thank everyone that has come forth to help make this happen.

D

Last edited:
That's 11 people interested so far.

How about it vendors? Who can make this happen?

I'm sure once a decent price gets posted the number of buyers will double.

D

Last edited:
While TA is a vendor for our parts, they aren't a paying vendor for our site. This will need to be done through channels other than the site because of this issue. They were trying to advertise without paying so they were removed. Not trying to be a killjoy here but this may be more troublesome than you expect.

While TA is a vendor for our parts, they aren't a paying vendor for our site. This will need to be done through channels other than the site because of this issue. They were trying to advertise without paying so they were removed. Not trying to be a killjoy here but this may be more troublesome than you expect.

Remember when I used to like you?

D

Status
Not open for further replies.