Tab washers, magical

77 cruiser

Is their something magical about them?
Well I had ordered one from David H. since I was on the phone with him.
Then I went to Bulk parts & ordered another, had to order other stuff.
The one from David hasn't shown yet, he did offer to send another UPS instead of mail, I told him I'll wait & see if it shows, it hasn't yet.
So the one I ordered from Bulk parts was the wrong one, I needed #15 & I got a #3.
I don't know if the right one will be here next week or not.:rolleyes:

I tend to just buy them when I make an order from places. It doesn't cost much to add three or four on and is cheaper than ordering the right one and paying shipping . Same with the "Mickey mouse" washers.

I received the padded envelope back from USPS today. The part is missing as is your address from the package. Looks like it got stuck in a conveyor. I will get another out priority Monday. I don't like to ship in an envelope, but a dollar part shipped to you via UPS for $15.00 is ridiculous. Priority is less, so I will go that route this time. First and last time using first class mail.

Yeah, even a flat rate USPS two day is $6.80. Just expensive to move things around the country.

Great service from David to make it right. Two thumbs up.

I tend to just buy them when I make an order from places. It doesn't cost much to add three or four on and is cheaper than ordering the right one and paying shipping . Same with the "Mickey mouse" washers.
I was wondering what are Mickey Mouse washers, I think I know, must be the front selective.

Yes, just cheaper to have a couple different thicknesses on hand. With the mm washer bison told me to get thick ones and if too thick use some fine grit sand paper and a sheet of glass to "rub" it down to the thickness needed to set it "just right". Lots of trial and error but that's why these transmissions cost so much to buy. It isn't a th350 you can just throw together.

I'm just glad that David, Chris, Bison, Lonnie, the guns n gears guy, Vince, Jake , Don and the others provide their years of hard earned experience for us less experienced guys to be successful.