Tach: for sale or trade or more info

Bunch 'o FLEAbay biddin' bitches up in here................ :ROFLMAO:

Final bid, blackazz will give you $300 shipped...

Bidding with other people's money is great!!!!:D

ive seen new one actually sell for over 500 on ebay new in box and that was a while ago ..i have one i paid 100 bucks for it years ago and just have it stored away..... wish i would have bought all 3 at the time now

ive seen new one actually sell for over 500 on ebay new in box and that was a while ago ..i have one i paid 100 bucks for it years ago and just have it stored away..... wish i would have bought all 3 at the time now
Just post yours here on ebaybuicks.com
Post no price fish for the highest bidder.if you wanna sell yours no bs cash ready.

I'm sorry for the delay in response. I don't use this forum often and tried to respond yesterday, but I kept getting errors. I was only able to respond to a couple of messages.

One of the 2 tachs has been sold, and I don't want to cause any problems here, so I'll be posting the second on eBay. I apologize if I have broken any of the forum rules. I was just trying to determine a fair price and make the sale, but it seems like a lot of you guys just want to jump down my throat about not responding immediately. Again, sorry.

Thanks to turboelky for giving me a ballpark range. i found a local buyer and got $1200 for the tach. Couldn't believe it myself. Again, I apologize for any breach of forum etiquette.

[QUOTE="Robert Weskamp, post: 3672121, member: 43021”] I apologize if I have broken any of the forum rules. I was just trying to determine a fair price and make the sale, but it seems like a lot of you guys just want to jump down my throat about not responding immediately. Again, sorry. [/QUOTE]

You did not do anything wrong. That’s just how some people are on here.

$1200 was a good score.

D