TAI at TurboBuick.com Nat's time to get the wheels TURNING!!!!

jdsgnx

Hope every one had a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!

Time to get back to Racin!!!!

T/B.com is only 14 weeks away!!!!

So who's been getting there Car's ready for the First big Race of 2012!!!!

Let's here whats HAPPENIN!!!!

JD

Trans in the floor. Exhaust in the floor. Car in the air. 25 degrees outside. I'll be there if I have to push the car down the track. 2 cars who else is in?

JD you know I'm ready! First race of the year this Sat too! There's a high 10 sec GTR I'm racin' for money at DH if you're interested in getting in on the action there too.

JD you know I'm ready! First race of the year this Sat too! There's a high 10 sec GTR I'm racin' for money at DH if you're interested in getting in on the action there too.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

How much can we take from HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

Trans in the floor. Exhaust in the floor. Car in the air. 25 degrees outside. I'll be there if I have to push the car down the track. 2 cars who else is in?

THat's the spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you get all the part's back in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

How much can we take from HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

From last night TnT it sounds like its a 135+ mph car. I was just going to do $100 and then rematch for a couple grand at some point when I get more upgrades like a PTC. You could probably do $500 or more if you wanted the way they were talking. Depending on my latest tune I may put my stock appearing build to the test. I even posted a picture of my engine bay for 'em saying it was stock lol. I'm getting knock locking my converter too early, will retest today. I figured out my MAP is reading 4psi higher than the autometer so it was telling alky to go nuts too soon, so I think I got it fixed, just have to test today and tomorrow. I had to add some fuel for this cool winter air. Depending on how my testing goes if I'm too slow then I'll put my money on you vs the GTR in my place if that's cool. With all the parts I have I should be running 9's by now but at BMP I'm stuck in the 11's. I'm tempted to run 100GT and dial the alky back a little bit and add more timing, and of course the slicks are going on instead of the NT01's.

Can't bring a knife to a GUN FIGHT!!!!

give me one test run and then we'll see about the $$$$$

Jeff can't wait to see ya, are you bringing the Miss???

JD

Turbo's got to come off to get the new downpipe to clear.:mad: Need about a 1/2 to clear the frame. The turbo header flange needs a little notching. Exhaust will not fit. Been tig welding for to nights. Electronic boost controller is ordered. Still have to call Dusty and tie this converter down. Fabbing the new air ram pick up. Debating on the fuel system change but looks like that will happen between NC and BG. Time is not on my side.:biggrin:

Bowling Green police called me sunday and asked if my car and truck were still missing! can you believe that?

Ok alkyboys and girls how aRe your cars coming????

Got a few things in the works myself!
JD

My new governor spring won't arrive until the end of February, on backorder! :( Guess I'll be bench racing for a few weeks. It's too hot to go racing anyways, what was it today JD on your side of town- mid 80's?