Take a look @ Cam Card

NyBlankets

Which turbo would go well with this spec cam and following engine combo.. 4.1 stage 2 off center, 3.625 crank 6.5 inch rods,, 9.5.1 CR. M&A heads (heads have gone 9.5s), port matched intake, 62mmTB. 3200 stall converter, 3.72 gears.
I found this cam spec card in my paper work and believe this is the cam that is installed...
XFI goes in Tuesday would like to get my injectors and turbo squared away as well. Currently running an old school 60-1 from John Craig (from 1995), would like to keep the install simple and want to run the existing 2.5 inch t4 exhaust flange. I had the car built and have not driven more than 400 miles in the past 16 years. I want to finally finish and get to enjoy the car before I DIE!
Appreciate any feedback..Eddie
camcard1.jpg

Recently freshened up with paint, rear rims and tires all around. Still makes my heart race after all these years (owned her since 1991)
frontdr.jpg

Post the can specs. I can't view the pic with the iOS app.

OK, Im 100% positive this is the correct cam information

B.c. 1.120 C/L 112deg rocker ratio 1.5
0.50 check @ lifter
int. opens 0 deg BTDC, closes 44deg ABC
EX opens 44 deg BBC, closes 0deg ATDC

Intake 280 deg duration @50 224 Gross cam lift 330 hot valve clearence .000 net lift 495
exhaust 280 deg duration @50 224 gross cam lift 330 hot valve .000 net lift 495

That's a low lift grind with decent amount of duration. Not hard on springs at all. Not ideal either. I'd run it at 112 intake centerline. With the 60-1 id expect it to be out of breath by 5400@22-23psi. Revving it beyond that will likely result in boost drop off because of the engines mass flow capability. The cam wants to peak later than the turbo will let it

Which turbo would you recommend with my current setup while keeping the bolt on exhaust housing setup? Sounds like you dont like the cam. Wish I could get Joe Copson to take a look at the specs. I used the same builder back in the day and he used to run high 9s and very consistently in the low 10s.

NyBlankets said:
Which turbo would you recommend with my current setup while keeping the bolt on exhaust housing setup? Sounds like you dont like the cam. Wish I could get Joe Copson to take a look at the specs. I used the same builder back in the day and he used to run high 9s and very consistently in the low 10s.

Was it an in center housing? I'm more used to faster ramp higher lift cams. You can run less duration and get more power with better drivability and still have really good valvetrain control and reliability. What power level/e.t. are you looking for? You should easily be able to make 9 sec power with what you have. I'd still pull a few springs and measure the installed height and measure the spring pressures. The 6766 is a really good choice for 750-850hp.

Yes "on center housing". "I'd still pull a few springs and measure the installed height and measure the spring pressures"
I'm going to have to run this by the wrench and see if this can be done Monday. Power level..taking the Lords name in vain over and over again kinda fast... . thanks Bison.

The on center housing is a choker. Not sure how much exactly but I'd bet $ the Buick 3 bolt could flow more.

Have a look at Comp Turbo, they have triple ball bearing centers and 4 bolt housings. Im runnng a 66 and its nice, pulls like a freight train and very responsive.