Take a ride in a low 11 second Typhoon... **Video**

Originally posted by gn85
Looks like he did have fun on the street.

Yeah but the kind of fun I'm talking about on the street involves money.... Being more specific it would involve me taking somebody elses money....

;)

I was just about to ask for mods, Steve. :)

I think we need to get us one of those.....

Do me a favor, make sure I don't go buying one ;)

Originally posted by 86brick
Yeah but the kind of fun I'm talking about on the street involves money.... Being more specific it would involve me taking somebody elses money....

;)

Very well put. :D ;)

Just Image what Mike(Bad News) Syclone is going to be like!:eek:

Sick vid. :cool:

Down here I think somebody could make/take a LOT of money with a fast Syclone or Typhoon..... AWD and some of that trackbite stuff (that a certain individual that we know uses);) sprayed on all 4 tires:eek: That mother would flat out hook!!!! And the best part is who in there right might would be scared of a little truck or SUV that is quiet:cool:

Mike (Bad News) is going to have a serious weapon on his hands! I hope we get to see some video of that thing....

People I am accepting donations to replicate that truck with mines. Flat out awesome is what that truck is. A beast.

Very nice truck in deed! Let me drive that bad boy, and it will be doing 10's as it is very capable with those mods.

Sweeeet Truck:cool:

Originally posted by mytyphoon1993
People I am accepting donations to replicate that truck with mines. Flat out awesome is what that truck is. A beast.

I'll give a donation as long as I'm allowed to drive it when it's done:D ;)

In all seriousness I'm sure it would take a good bit of $$$ to replicate that truck, but at least it would be one helluva fun ride when you're done!

Originally posted by 86brick
I'll give a donation as long as I'm allowed to drive it when it's done:D ;)

In all seriousness I'm sure it would take a good bit of $$$ to replicate that truck, but at least it would be one helluva fun ride when you're done!
No problem as long as its vice versa, but I plan on getting a sy, well lets just say its gonna perform like that but with a lil less money.

Originally posted by CopGn
Is the cost to modify the SY similar to the Gn?
Nope, the gn is alot easier, but with alot of tuning on the sy and bat, transmission, heads, cam, bigger injectors, and lots and lots of tuning, it can be done but it will take alot of time and chances are it will be a race only truck, not dd.