Taking Offers - 1987 Turbo T Limited RARE White WO2 64,000 Miles

TurboJunky

Fire the Federal Gov't
SOLD!

This is one extremely rare white 1987 Turbo T Limited with the WO2 blackout package and astroroof. Vehicle has 64,6xx original miles and is 95% original. The previous owner had it professionally repainted, transmission was replaced years ago under dealer warranty so it shifts nice and crisp and he replaced the driver's seat due to a poke hole in the original. It was ordered with a manual seat but now has a power seat. Interior is red velour 60/40 split bench with column shift. Jeremy did a fantastic job in bringing the Limited back to the day it was made. It is a #'s matching vehicle when compared to the window sticker and option codes in the trunk. One very unique feature of the Limited is the dash plaque above the glove box glows softly when the lights are lit.

Options include:

Astroroof, WO2, PW, PL, tilt, cruise, delay wipers, Concert Sound II, pinstripe, ETR Stereo with cassette, power antenna, lighted vanity mirror, door edge guards, body side molding, carpet savers, power trunk and G80 positraction. The only options I can think that weren't ordered with this car were: Rear defog, RT remote mirror, twilight sentinel, electronic dash (who wants it anyway) and trunk kit. I do have the original window sticker.

This car runs and drives perfectly. It's a strong performer and pulls very hard.

Seeking $19,500 OBO.

L1.jpg
L2.jpg
L5.jpg
L6.jpg
T1.jpg
T2.jpg
T3.jpg
T7.jpg
T8.jpg
T10.jpg

I have more photos that include the trunk decal showing all the option codes and further photos of the dashboard (miles) interior, exterior and undercarriage and can email them on request.